B.S., (Physics) 1984, Jilin University, China
Ph.D. (Astrophysics) 1991, University of Illinois
Post Doctor Research Associate (Chemistry and Biological Physics ), 1991-1996, University of Illinois
Phone: (631) 632-1185 | Fax: (631) 632-7960
Physics and Chemistry of Molecular and Systems Biology, Classical and Quantum Nonequilibrium
The main focus of my research is on the study of the fundamental mechanism of biomolecular folding and recognition, especially protein folding and protein-protein/protein-DNA interactions. Using modern statistical mechanics, molecular simulations and empirical information from protein database, energy landscapes of protein folding and recognition can be mapped. By further studying the detailed structure correlations of the landscape, the fundamental questions such as nucleations and nature of transition state ensemble can be answered for different proteins and biomolecular recognition complexes. The results of the study can be compared with the experiments. The energy landscape description of protein folding and recognition will also provide insight of new algorithms of structure prediction and drug design.
I am also interested in the study of the underlying principles of the cellular networks. In particular, I am interested in the nature of the robustness of the cellular networks in the noisy fluctuating environments. I am also interested in understanding and quantifying the dynamics and pathways of the cellular networks. These studies should lead to optimal design and evolution of the networks.
I am also studying the classical and quantum nonequilibrium statistical mechanics from the landscape and flux perspectives.
Another focus of my study is on the reaction dynamics in complex environments, specifically biomolecular reactions and interactions where the reaction happens in a relatively fast or comparable time scale relative to the environmental fluctuations. A path integral formalism is developed for the full treatment of the problem. Potential application of this method includes electron transfer in proteins, ligand binding, reaction dynamics in complex solvents.
I am also interested in the study of single molecule reaction dynamics. The single molecule detection provides us detailed picture of molecular reactions without ensemble average. It is also a sensitive probe to the local environments. It can help us to pin down the reaction pathways. Since the single molecule has only one sample, the statistical fluctuations normally ignored under the situation of large samples may not be neglected. Quantitative study of the statistics of single molecule reaction dynamics is very necessary and underway in order to understand the whole picture.
- Guest Scientist, 1996-1997, National Institutes of Health
- Vice President and Senior Analyst, 1997-2005, Citibank
- Adjunct Professor (Physics and Credit Management), 1997-present, Jilin University, China
- Adjunct Professor (Chemistry), 1999-2004, SUNY Stony Brook
- Adjunct Professor, 2002-present, Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Science Foundation Career Award, 2005
- Adjunct Professor (Applied Mathematics), 2006-present, SUNY Stony Brook
- Adjunct Professor (Harriman College of Business), 2008-present, SUNY Stony Brook
- Fellow of American Physical Society, 2010
- Fellow of American Association for the Advancement of Science, 2012
- Affiliated Faculty at Laufer Center for Physical and Quantitative Biology
261. Xiaosheng Luo, Liufang Xu, Bo Han, Jin Wang*. Funneled potential and flux landscapes dictate the stabilities of both the states and the flow: fission yeast cell cycle. Plos Computational Biology, 13(9), e1005710. (2017)
260. X. Zhang, L. Guo, L. Gan, Y. Zhang, J. Wang, L. R. Johnson, P. G. Bruce, and Z. Peng*. Lio2: cryosynthesis and chemical/electrochemical reactivities. Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, 8(10), 2334. (2017)
259. B. J Du, X. X. Gu, X. Han, G. Y. Ding, Y. L. Wang, D. Li*, E. K. Wang*, J. Wang * (2017), Lipid-coated gold nanoparticles functionalized by folic acid as gene vector for targeted gene delivery in vitro and in vivo, ChemMedChem, 12(21):1768-1775. (2017)
258. Peng-Yu Chang, Bo-Yin Zhang, Shuang Cui, Chao Qu, Li-Hong Shao, Tian-Kai Xu, Ya-Qin Qu, Li-Hua Dong* and Jin Wang*. MSC-derived cytokines repair radiation-induced intra-villi microvascular injury. Oncotarget. 8, 87821-87836. (2017)
257. Xu Shang, Wenting Chu, Xiakun Chu, Chuanbo Liu, Liufang Xua and Jin Wang*. Effects of flexibility and electrostatic interactions on the coupled binding–folding mechanisms of Chz. core and H2A.z–H2B. Mol. BioSyst., 13, 2152. (2017)
256. Wen-Ting Chu, Xiakun Chu, and Jin Wang*. Binding Mechanism and Dynamic Conformational Change of C subunit of Protein Kinase A with Different Pathways. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 114(38): E7959-E7968. (2017)
255. Baoji Du, Dan Li, Jin Wang*, Erkang Wang*, Designing metal-contained enzyme mimics for prodrug activation, Adv. Drug Deliv. Rev. 118, 78-93 (2017).
254. Wenbo Li, Jin Wang*. Uncovering the underlying mechanism of cancer tumorigenesis and development under an immune microenvironment from global quantification of the landscape. Journal of The Royal Society Interface. 14: 20170105. (2017)
253. Wei Hong, Changshuai Shang, Jin Wang*, Erkang Wang*,Tuning the Composition of PdCuNi Hollow Nanospheres for Low Cost and Efficient Catalyst Towards Glycol Electrooxidation, Electroanalysis. 29(3): 682-685 (2017)
252. Wenling Gu, Linfeng Gan, Xiaoyan Zhang, Erkang Wang*, Jin Wang*. Theoretical designing and experimental fabricating unique quadruple multimetallic phosphides with remarkable hydrogen evolution performance, Nano Energy, 34, 421-427. (2017)
251. Chuanbo Liu, Zuojia Liu*, Jin Wang*. Uncovering the molecular and physiological processes of anticancer leads binding human serum albumin: A physical insight into drug efficacy. PLoS One. 12(4): e0176208 (2017)
250. Chuanbo Liu, Tianshu Wang, Yawen Bai, Jin Wang*. Electrostatic forces govern the binding mechanism of intrinsically disordered histone chaperones. PLoS One. 12(5): e0178405 (2017)
249. Wen-Ting Chu, Jane Clarke, Sarah L. Shammas*, Jin Wang*. Role of non-native electrostatic interactions in the coupled folding and binding of PUMA with Mcl-1. PLOS Comput.Bio. 13(4): e1005468 (2017)
248. C.S.Shang, W. Hong, Y.X. Guo, J. Wang*and E.K. Wang*. Water-Based Synthesis of Palladium Trigonal Bipyramidal/ Tetrahedral Nanocrystals with Enhanced Electrocatalytic Oxidation Activity. Chem. Eur. J. 23, 5799 –5803 (2017)
247. L. Xu, J. Wang*. Quantifying the potential and flux landscapes of multi-locus evolution. J Theor Biol. 422, 31–49 (2017)
246. Z.Q., Yan, J. Wang*. SPA-LN: a scoring function of ligand–nucleic acid interactions via optimizing both specificity and affinity. Nucleic Acids Res. 45(12):e110. (2017)
245. B.J. Du, J.H. Liu, G.Y. Ding, X. Han, D. Li*, E.K. Wang*, J. Wang*. Positively charged graphene/Fe3O4/ polyethylenimine with enhanced drug loading and cellular uptake for magnetic resonance imaging and magnet-responsive cancer therapy. Nano Res., 10, 2280–2295 (2017)
244.F. Liu, X.K. Chu, J. Wang*. Molecular mechanism of multispecific recognition of Calmodulin through conformational changes . Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 114, E3927–E3934 (2017)
243. K. Zhang, J. Wang*. Landscape and flux theory of non-equilibrium open economy. Physica A 482, 189-208 (2017)
242. H, Yan, J. Wang*. Quantification of motor network dynamics in Parkinson's disease by means of landscape and flux theory. PLoS ONE 12 (3): e0174364. (2017)
241.Z.D. Zhang, J. Wang*. Nonequilibrium-induced enhancement of dynamical quantum coherence and entanglement of spin arrays. Phys. Rev. B 95, 144306.(2017)
240. Z. Gong, X. Gu, D. Guo, J. Wang , C. Tang*. Protein structural ensembles visualized by solvent paramagnetic relaxation enhancement. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 129,1022-1026. (2017).
239. K.Z. Hu, D. Patnaik, T. Collier, K. Lee, H. Gao, M. Swoyer, B. Rotstein, H. Krishnan, S. Liang, J. Wang, Z.Q. Yan, J. Hooker, N. Vasdev, S. Haggarty, M.Y. Ngai*. Development of [18F]Maleimide-Based Glycogen Synthase Kinase-3β Ligands for Positron Emission Tomography Imaging. ACS Med. Chem. Lett. 8 (3), 287–292.(2017)
238. X.N. Fang, J. Wang*. From Molecules to Cellular Networks: Past and Future Outlook, Physical Biology. 14, 013003 (2017)
237. B.J. Du, C.M. Ma, G.Y. Ding, X. Han, D. Li*, E.K. Wang*, J. Wang*. Cooperative strategies for enhancing performance of photo thermal therapy (PTT) agent: optimizing its photo thermal conversion and cell internalization ability. Small, 13. 201603275 (2017)
236. Y. Vodovotz, A. Xia, E. L. Read, J. Bassaganya-Riera, D. A. Hafler, E. Sontag, J. Wang, J. S. Tsang, J. D. Day, S. Kleinstein, A.J. Butte, M. C. Altman, R. Hammond, and S. C. Sealfon. Solving Immunology? Trends Immunol. 38(2),116-127.(2017)
235. W.T. Chu, N.M. Nesbitt, D.V. Gnatenko, Z. Li, B.B. Zhang, M.A. Seeliger, S. Browne, T.J. Mantle, W.F. Bahou*, J. Wang*. Enzymatic activity and thermodynamic stability of biliverdin IXβ reductase are maintained by an active site serine. Chem. Eur. J. 23, 1891-1900 (2017)
234. K. Zhang, J. Liu, E.K. Wang, J. Wang * . Quantifying risks with exact analytical solutions of derivative pricing distribution. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications. 471, 757-766. (2017)
233. Y.X. Guo, L.F. Gan, C.S. Shang, E.K. Wang* and J. Wang*. A Cake-style CoS2@MoS2/RGO Hybrid Catalyst for Efficient Hydrogen Evolution. Advanced Functional Material., 27(5), 1602699.. (2017).
232. Guo, L. M., L. P. Ma, Y. L. Zhang, X. Cheng, Y. Xu, J. Wang, E. K. Wang* and Z. Q. Peng*. Spectroscopic Identification of the Au-C Bond Formation Upon Electroreduction of an Aryl Diazonium Salt on Gold. Langmuir 32, (44)11514-11519. (2016)
231. Ren, J. T., T. S. Wang, E. K. Wang* and J. Wang*. I-Motif-Stapled and Spacer-Dependent Multiple DNA Nanostructures. Rsc Advances 6( 90) 87021-87025. (2016)
230. H. Qian, P. Ao, YH. Tu, J. Wang* A framework towards understanding the mesoscopic phenomena: Emergent unpredictability, symmetry breaking and dynamics across scales. Chem. Phys. Lett. 665, 153-161. (2016)
229. C.S. Shang, W. Hong, Y.X. Guo, J. Wang*, E.K. Wang*. One-Step Synthesis of Platinum Nanochain Networks toward Methanol Electrooxidation. Chem.Electro.Chem. 3, 2093-2099. (2016)
228. C. Tang, L.F. Gan, R. Zhang, W.B. Lu, X.E. Jiang, A.M. Asir, X.P. Sun*, J. Wang*, L. Chen*. Ternary FexCo1-xP Nanowire Array as a Robust Hydrogen Evolution Reaction Electrocatalyst with Pt-like Activity: Experimental and Theoretical Insight. Nano Lett., 16(10): 6617-6621. (2016)
227. Z.D. Zhang, J. Wang*. Origin of long-lived quantum coherence and excitation dynamics in pigment-protein complexes. Scientific Reports. 6:37629. (2016)
226. L. Zhao, J. Wang* Uncovering the Mechanisms of C. elegans Ageing from Global Quantification of Underlying Landscape. J. R. Soc. Interface. 13: 20160421. (2016)
225. N. Guo, Z.J. Liu*, W.J. Zhao, E.K. Wang*, J. Wang*. Small Molecule APY606 Displays Extensive Antitumor Activity in Pancreatic Cancer via Impairing Ras-MAPK Signaling. PLOS ONE. 11(5): e0155874. (2016)
224. B.J. Du, X.X. Gu, W.J. Zhao, Z.J. Liu, D. Li*, E.K. Wang*, J. Wang*. Hybrid of gold nanostar and indocyanine green for targeted imaging-guided diagnosis and phototherapy using low-density laser irradiation. J. Mater. Chem. B, 4, 5842. (2016)
223. X.L. Zheng, J. Wang*. Universal statistical fluctuations in thermodynamics and kinetics of single molecular recognition. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 18, 8570-8578. (2016)
222. Z.D. Zhang ，W. Wu，J. Wang*. Fluctuation-Dissipation Theorem for Nonequilibrium Quantum Systems. Europhysics Letters. 115, 20004. (2016)
221. C. Yu, J. Wang*. A Physical Mechanism and Global Quantification of Breast Cancer. PloS One. 11(7): e0157422. (2016)
220. Z.Q. Yan*, J. Wang*. Incorporating specificity into optimization: evaluation of SPA using CSAR 2014 and CASF 2013 benchmarks. Journal of computer-aided molecular design. 30(3),219-227. (2016)
219. H. Yan, K. Zhang, J. Wang*. Physical mechanism of mind changes and tradeoffs among speed, accuracy, and energy cost in brain decision making- Landscape, flux, and path perspectives. Chin. Phys. B. 25(7), 078702. (2016)
218. W. Hong, J. Wang*, E.K. Wang*. Scalable synthesis of Cu-based ultrathin nanowires networks and their electrocatalytic properties. Nanoscale. 8, 4927-4932. (2016)
217. W. Hong, P.Y. Bi, C.S Shang, J. Wang*, E.K. Wang*. Multi-walled carbon nanotube supported Pd nanocubes with enhanced electrocatalytic activity. J. Mater. Chem. A. 4, 4485-4489. (2016)
216. W.T. Chu, J. Wang*. Energy Landscape Topography Reveals the Underlying Link Between Binding Specificity and Activity of Enzymes. Scientific Reports. 6: 27808. (2016)
215. C. Chen, J. Wang*. A physical mechanism of cancer heterogeneity. Scientific Reports. 6:20679. (2016)
214. P.Y. Bi, W. Hong, C.S. Shang, J. Wang*, E.K. Wang*. Bimetallic PdRu nanosponges with a tunable composition for ethylene glycol oxidation. RSC Adv 6, 12486-12490. (2016)
213. L. Xu, X.K. Chu, Z.Q. Yan, X.L. Zheng, K. Zhang, F. Zhang, H. Yan, W. Wu, and J. Wang*. Uncovering the underlying physical mechanisms of biological systems via quantification of landscape and flux. Chin. Phys. B. 25, 016401 (2016)
212. Z.Q. Yan, J. Wang*. Molecular Docking-Based Drug Design and Discovery: Scoring Functions of Protein-ligand Interactions. IGI Global, (2016)
211. P.Y. Chang, X. Jin, Y.Y. Jiang, L.X. Wang, Y.J. Liu*, J. Wang*. Mensenchymal stem cells can delay radiation-induced crypt death: impact on intestinal CD44+ fragments. Cell Tissue Res. 364(2):331-44. (2016)
210. P.Y. Chang, Y.Q. Qu, J. Wang and L.H. Dong*. The potential of mesenchymal stem cells in the management of radiation enteropathy. Cell Death and Disease 6, e1840. (2015)
209. W. Hong, J. Wang* and E.K. Wang*, RuTe/M (M=Pt, Pd) nanoparticle nanotubes with enhanced electrocatalytic activity，Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 3, 13642-13647. (2015).
208. W. Hong, C.S. Shang, J. Wang* and E.K. Wang*, Bimetallic PdPt nanowire networks with enhanced electrocatalytic activity for ethylene glycol and glycerol oxidation, Energy & Environmental Science, 8, 2910-2915. (2015).
207. W. Hong, J. Wang*, E.K. Wang*, Facile template-based high-yield-transformation synthesis and electrocatalytic properties of PdTe nanowires, CrystEngComm, 17, 9011–9015. (2015).
206. Z.Q. Yan, J. Wang*. Optimizing the affinity and specificity of ligand binding with the inclusion of solvation effect
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics 83 (9), 1632-1642, (2015).
205. C. Chen, K. Zhang, H.D. Feng, M. Sasai* and J. Wang* Multiple coupled landscapes and non-adiabatic dynamics with applications to self-activating genes. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 17, 29036-29044. (2015).
203. Z.D. Zhang and J. Wang*. Shape, orientation and magnitude of the curl quantum flux, the coherence and the statistical correlations in energy transport at nonequilibrium steady state. New J. Phys. 17, 093021. (2015) .
202. Q. Cao, Y. Teng, X. Yang, J. Wang*, E.K. Wang*.A label-free fluorescent molecular beacon based on DNA-Ag nanoclusters for the construction of versatile Biosensors. Biosensors & Bioelectronics. 74, 318–321.(2015).
201. W. Hong, J. Wang*，E.K. Wang*, Facile synthesis of porous PtCu nanowires with enhanced electrocatalytic activity，Nano Research, 8, 2308-2316. (2015).
200. T.S. Wang, J.Y. Liu, J.T. Ren, J. Wang* and E.K. Wang*. Mimetic Biomembrane-AuNPs-Graphene Hybrid as Matrix for Enzyme Immobilization and Bioelectrocatalysis Study. Talanta,143,438-441. (2015).
199. T.S. Wang, J.Y. Liu, X.X. Gu, D. Li, J. Wang* and E.K.Wang*. Label-free Electrochemical Aptasensor Constructed by Layer-by-Layer Technology for Sensitive and Selective Detection of Cancer Cells. Analytica Chimica Acta, 882, 32-37. (2015).
198. W. Hong, C.S. Shang, J. Wang* and E.K. Wang*, Trimetallic PtCuCo hollow nanospheres with dendritic shell for enhanced electrocatalytic activity toward ethylene glycol electrooxidation, Nanoscale, 7, 9985–9989. (2015).
197. W. Hong, J. Wang* and E.K. Wang*, Synthesis of hollow PdRuCo nanoparticles with enhanced electrocatalytic activity, RSC Advances, 5, 46935–46940. (2015).
196. C.S Shang, W. Hong, J. Wang*，E.K. Wang*. Carbon supported trimetallic nickelepalladiumegold hollow nanoparticles with superior catalytic activity for methanol electrooxidation. J. Power Sources., 285, 12-15. (2015).
194. J. Ren, T. Wang, E. Wang* and J. Wang*, Versatile G-quadruplex-mediated strategies in label-free biosensors and logic systems Analyst 140(8), 2556-2572. (2015).
193. B. Du, L. Tian, X. Gu, D. Li*, E. Wang* and J. Wang*, Anionic Lipid, pH-Sensitive Liposome-Gold Nanoparticle Hybrids for Gene Delivery - Quantitative Research of the Mechanism. Small 11(19), 2333-2340. (2015).
192. J. Liu, T. Wang, J. Wang*and E. Wang*, Mussel-inspired biopolymer modified 3D graphene foam for enzyme immobilization and high performance biosensor. Electrochimica Acta 161, 17-22. (2015).
191. Y. Yang*, G. Li, D. Zhao, H. Yu, X. Zheng, X. Peng, X. Zhang, T. Fu, X. Hu, M. Niu, X. Ji, L. Zou* and J. Wang*, Computational discovery and experimental verification of tyrosine kinase inhibitor pazopanib for the reversal of memory and cognitive deficits in rat model neurodegeneration. Chem. Sci. 6, 2812-2821. (2015).
190. Z. Zhang and J. Wang*, Assistance of Molecular Vibrations on Coherent Energy Transfer in Photosynthesis from the View of a Quantum Heat Engine J Phys. Chem. B 119 13 4662-4667. (2015).
189. Z. Zhang and J. Wang*, Landscape, kinetics, paths and statistics of curl flux, coherence, entanglement and energy transfer in non-equilibrium quantum systems. New J. Phys. 17, 043053. (2015).
188. J. Wang*, Landscape and flux theory of non-equilibrium dynamical systems with application to biology, Advances in Physics, 64:1, 1-137. (2015).
186. X.L. Zheng, J. Wang*, The Universal Statistical Distributions of the Affinity, Equilibrium Constants, Kinetics and Specificity in Biomolecular Recognition.PLoS Comput Biol 11(4):e1004212. (2015).
185. J.Y. Liu, J. Wang, T.S. Wang, D. Li, F.N. Xi*, J. Wang* E.K. Wang*. Three-dimensional electrochemical immunosensor for sensitive Detection of carcinoembryonic antigen based on monolithic and macroporous graphene foam. Biosens & Bioelectron. 65, 281–286. (2015)
184. J. Wang*. A promising approach to molecular counting problem in superresolution microscopy. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 112(2), 304-305. (2015)
183. Y. Wang, X.K. Chu, J. Wang*. Multiscale Simulations of Large Conformational Changes of Disordered and ordered Proteins induced by their Partners in Computational Approaches to Protein Dynamics: From Quantum to Coarse-Grained Methods. CRC Press. (2014)
182. W. Hong, C.S. Shang, J. Wang*, E.K. Wang*. Synthesis of dendritic PdAu nanoparticles with enhanced electrocatalytic activity. Electrochem. Commun. 48, 65–68. (2014)
181. W. Hong, J. Wang*, E.K. Wang*. Facile synthesis of PdAgTe nanowires with superior electrocatalytic activity. J. Power Sources. 272, 940-945. (2014).
180. W. Hong, J. Wang*, E.K. Wang*. Synthesis of porous PdAg nanoparticles with enhanced electrocatalytic activity. Electrochem. Commun. 40, 63-66. (2014)
179. W. Wu , J. Wang*. Potential and Flux Field Landscape Theory. II. Non-Equilibrium Thermodynamics of Spatially Inhomogeneous Stochastic Dynamical Systems. J. Chem. Phys. 141, 105104 (2014)
178. C.H. Li, J. Wang*. Landscape and flux reveal a new global view and physical quantification of mammalian cell cycle. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA.111(39), 14130-14135 (2014)
177. W. Hong, J. Wang*, E.K. Wang*. Dendritic Au/Pt and Au/PtCu Nanowires with Enhanced Electrocatalytic Activity for Methanol Electrooxidation. Small. 10(16), 3262-3265 (2014)
176. Z. Z. Lai, J. Jiang, S. Mukamel, J.Wang*. Exploring the protein folding dynamics of beta3s with two-dimensional ultraviolet (2DUV) spectroscopy. Isr. J. Chem. 54(8-9), 1394-1403(2014)
175. C.H. Li, J. Wang*. Quantifying the underlying landscape and paths of cancer. J. R. Soc. Interface. 11: 20140774. (2014)
174. L. Xu, K. Zhang, J. Wang*. Exploring the mechanisms of differentiation, dedifferentiation, reprogramming and transdifferentiation. PLoS ONE. 9(8): e105216 (2014)
173. X.K. Chu, F. Liu, B. Maxwell, Y. Wang, Z.C. Suo, H.J. Wang, W. Han, J. Wang*. Dynamic conformational change regulates the protein-DNA recognition: An investigation on binding of a Y-family polymerase to its target DNA. PloS. Comp. Biol.10(9): e1003804 (2014)
172. X.K. Chu, J. Wang*. Specificity and affinity quantification of flexible recognition from underlying energy landscape topography. PloS. Comp. Biol. 10(8): e1003782. (2014)
171. H.D. Feng, K. Zhang, J. Wang*. Non-equilibrium transition state rate theory. Chem. Sci. 5, 3761-3769 (2014)
170. W. Hong, J. Wang*, E.K. Wang*. Facile Synthesis of Highly Active PdAu Nanowire Networks as Self- supported electrocatalyst for ethanol electrooxidation. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces. 6, 9481−9487. (2014)
169. Z.D. Zhang, J. Wang*. Curl flux, coherence, and population landscape of molecular systems: Nonequilibrium quantum steady state, energy (charge) transport, and thermodynamics. J. Chem. Phys. 140, 245101 (2014).
168. J Jiang*, Z Lai, J Wang*, S Mukamel*. Signatures of the Protein Folding Pathway in Two-Dimensional Ultraviolet Spectroscopy. J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 5 (8), 1341-1346. (2014)
167. Z. Lai, K. Zhang, J. Wang*. Exploring multi-dimensional coordinate-dependent diffusion dynamics on the energy landscape of protein conformation change. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 16 (14), 6486-6495. (2014)
166. Y. Wang, S. Longhi, P. Roche , J. Wang*. Reply to Jensen and Blackledge: Dual quantifications of intrinsically disordered proteins by NMR ensembles and molecular dynamics simulations. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 111, E1559-E1559. (2014)
165. L.Y. Guo, Z.Q. Yan, X.L. Zheng, Liang Hu, Y.L. Yang, J. Wang*. A comparison of various optimization algorithms of protein-ligand docking programs by fitness accuracy. J Mol. Model. 20(7):2251 (2014)
163. W. Hong, J. Wang*, E.K. Wang*. Bromide ion mediated synthesis of carbon supported ultrathin palladium nanowires with enhanced catalytic activity toward formic acid/ethanol electrooxidation. Int. J. Hydrogen Energ. 39(7):3226–3230.(2014)
162. F. Zhang, L.F. Xu, J. Wang*, The extinction differential induced virulence macroevolution. Chem. Phys. Lett. 599 , 38–43.(2014)
161. L. Xu, F. Zhang, K. Zhang, E.K. Wang, J. Wang*. The Potential and Flux Landscape Theory of Ecology. PLoS ONE 9(1): e86746 (2014).
160. J.T. Ren, J.H. Wang, J. Wang*, E.K. Wang*. Inhibition of G-quadruplex assembling by DNA ligation: A versatile and non-covalent labeling strategy for bioanalysis. Biosens Bioelectron. 51, 336-342 (2014).
159. W. Hong, Y.X. Fang, J. Wang*，E.K. Wang*. One-step and rapid synthesis of porous Pd nanoparticles with superior
catalytic activity toward ethanol/formic acid electrooxidation. J. Power Sources 248, 553-559 (2014).
158. X. Yang, L.F. Gan, C.Z. Zhu, B.H. Lou, L. Han, J. Wang*, E.K. Wang*. A dramatic platform for oxygen reduction reaction based on silver nanoclusters. Chem. Commun. 50, 234-236 (2014).
157. H. Ren, Z.Z. Lai, J.D. Biggs, J. Wang, S. Mukamel*. Two-dimensional stimulated resonance Raman spectroscopy study of the Trp-cage peptide folding. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 15, 19457(2013).
156. C.H. Li, J. Wang*. Quantifying Waddington landscapes and paths of non-adiabatic cell fate decisions for differentiation, reprogramming and transdifferentiation. J R Soc Interface 10: 20130787 (2013).
155 . H. Yan, L. Zhao, L. Hu, X. Wang, E.K. Wang, J. Wang*. Nonequilibrium landscape theory of neural networks. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA.110, E4185–E4194 (2013).
154. W. Wu, J. Wang*. Landscape Framework and Global Stability for Stochastic Reaction Diffusion and General Spatially Extended Systems with Intrinsic Fluctuations. J. Phys. Chem. B 117, 12908-12934 (2013).
153. K. Zhang, M. Sasai*, J. Wang*. Eddy current and coupled landscapes for nonadiabatic, nonequilibrium dynamics of complex systems. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 110, 14930–14935 (2013).
152. Z.Q. Yan, J. Wang*. Optimizing Scoring Function of Protein-Nucleic Acid Interactions with Both Affinity and Specificity. PloS One 8(9): e74443 (2013).
151. Y. Wang, X.K. Chu, S. Longhi, P. Roche, W. Han, E.K. Wang, J. Wang*. Multiscaled exploration of coupled folding and binding of an intrinsically disordered molecular recognition element in measles virus nucleoprotein . Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 110 , E3743-E3752 (2013).
150. W. Wu, J. Wang*. Potential and flux field landscape theory. I. Global stability and dynamics of spatially dependent non-equilibrium systems. J. Chem. Phys. 139, 121920 (2013).
149. W. Hong, Y.Q. Liu*, J. Wang*，E.K. Wang*. Ultrasound assisted synthesis of carbon supported Pd nanoparticles toward ethanol electrooxidation. Electrochem. Commun. 31, 59-62 (2013).
148. W. Hong, Y.Q. Liu*, J. Wang*，E.K. Wang. A new kind of highly active hollow flower-like NiPdPt nanoparticles supported by multiwalled-carbon nanotubes toward ethanol electrooxidation. Journal of Power Sources 241, 751-755 (2013).
147. W.J. Zhao, D. Li, Z.J. Liu*, X. Zheng, J. Wang*, E.K. Wang*. Spiclomazine Induces Apoptosis Associated with the Suppression of Cell Viability, Migration and Invasion in Pancreatic Carcinoma Cells. PLoS One 8(6): e66362 (2013).
146. Z.J. Liu, D. Li, X.L. Zheng, E.K. Wang*, J. Wang*. Selective Induction of Apoptosis: Promising Therapy in Pancreatic Cancer. Curr. Pharm. Design. 19, 2259-2268 (2013).
145. C.H. Li, J. Wang*. Quantifying Cell Fate Decisions for Differentiation and Reprogramming of a Human Stem Cell Network: Landscape and Biological Paths. PLoS Comput Biol., 9(8): e1003165 (2013).
144. D. Li, Z.J. Liu, W.J. Zhao, X.L. Zheng, J. Wang*, E. K. Wang*. A small-molecule induces apoptosis and suppresses metastasis in pancreatic cancer cells. Eur. J. Pharm. Sci., 48:658-667 (2013).
143. Z.Q. Yan, L.Y. Guo, L. Hu, J. Wang*. Specificity and Affinity Quantification of Protein-Protein Interactions. Bioinformatics, 29, 1127-1133(2013).
142. Z. Lai, N. K. Preketes, S. Mukamel, J. Wang*. Monitoring the Folding of Trp-Cage Peptide by Two-Dimensional Infrared (2DIR) Spectroscopy. J. Phys. Chem. B., 117, 4661-4669 (2013).
141. Z. Lai, N. K. Preketes, J. Jiang, S. Mukamel, J. Wang*. Two-Dimensional Infrared (2DIR) Spectroscopy of the Peptide Beta3s Folding. J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 4, 1913-1917 (2013).
140. X.K. Chu, L.F. Gan, E.K. Wang, and J. Wang*. Quantifying the topography of the intrinsic energy landscape of flexible biomolecular recognition. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 110(26):2342-2351 (2013).
139. X. Yang, L.F. Gan, L. Han, D. Li, J. Wang*. E.K. Wang*. Facile preparation of chiral penicillamine protected gold nanoclusters and their applications in cell imaging. Chem. Commun. 49, 2302-2304 (2013)
138. Z.Q. Yan, X.L. Zheng , E.K. Wang , J. Wang*. Thermodynamic and kinetic specificities of ligand binding. Chem. Sci., 4, 2387-2395 (2013).
137. S.L. Xu, J.Y. Liu, T.S. Wang, H.L. Li , Y.Q. Miao , Y.Q. Liu*, J. Wang*. E.K.Wang*. A simple and rapid electrochemical strategy for non-invasive,sensitive and specific detection of cancerous cell . Talanta., 104,122-127 (2013).
136. X. Yang, L.F. Gan, L. Han, E.K. Wang*, J. Wang*. High-Yield Synthesis of Silver Nanoclusters Protected by DNA Monomers and DFT Prediction of their Photoluminescence Properties. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52, 2202-2206 (2013).
135. J.T. Ren, J.H. Wang, J. Wang*, E.K. Wang*. Colorimetric Enantiorecognition of Oligopeptide and Logic Gate Construction Based on DNA Aptamer–Ligand–Gold Nanoparticle Interactions. Chemstry-A European Journal., 19, 479-483 (2013).
134. X.L. Zheng, Z.J. Liu, D. Li, E.K. Wang*, J. Wang*. Rational Drug Design: the search for Ras protein hydrolysis intermediate conformation Inhibitors with both affinity and specificity. Curr. Pharm. Des., 19, 2246-2258 (2013).
133. L. Xu, F. Zhang, E.K. Wang, J. Wang*. The potential and flux landscape, Lyapunov function and non-equilibrium thermodynamics for dynamic systems and networks with an application to signal-induced Ca2+ oscillation. Nonlinearity. 26, 69–84 (2013).
132. X.L. Zheng, L.F. Gan, E.K. Wang*, J. Wang*. Pocket-based drug design: exploring pocket space. The AAPS. Journal., 15(1), 228-241(2013).
131. J.Y. Liu, Y.N. Qin, D. Li, T.S. Wang, Y.Q. Liu*, J. Wang* and E.K. Wang*. Highly sensitive and selective detection of cancer cell with a label-free electrochemical cytosensor. Biosens Bioelectron. 41, 436–441 (2013) .
130. Y. Wang, L.F. Gan, E.K. Wang, J. Wang*. Exploring the Dynamic Functional Landscape of Adenylate Kinase Modulated by Substrates. J. Chem. Theo. Comput., 9, 84-95 (2013).
129. W. Hong, Y. Du, T.S. Wang, J.Y. Liu, Y.Q. Liu*, J. Wang*, E.K. Wang*, A DNA-Based and Electrochemically Transduced Keypad Lock System with Reset Function. Chem. Eur. J. 18, 14939 -14942 (2012).
128. C. H. Li, E. K. Wang*, J. Wang*. Landscape topography determines global stability and robustness of a metabolic network. ACS Synthetic Biology. 1 (6), 229–239 (2012).
127. Y. Wang, X.K. Chu, Z.C. Suo, E.K. Wang, J. Wang*. Multidomain Protein Solves the Folding Problem by Multifunnel Combined Landscape: Theoretical Investigation of a Y-Family DNA Polymerase, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 134, 13755–13764(2012) .
126. X.K. Chu, Y. Wang, L.F. Gan, Y.W. Bai, W. Han, E.K. Wang*, J. Wang*. Importance of electrostatic interactions in the association of intrinsically disordered histone chaperone Chz1 and histone H2A.Z-H2B. PLoS Comput. Biol., 8(7), e1002608(2012) .
125. J. Wang*, R. J., Oliveira, X.K. Chu, P.C. Whitford, J. Chahine, H. Wei, E.K. Wang*, J. N. Onuchic*, V. B.P. Leite*, Topography of funneled landscapes determines thethermodynamics and kinetics of protein folding. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 109, 15763–8 (2012) .
124. F. Zhang, L. Xu, K. Zhang, E.K. Wang*, J. Wang*, The potential and flux landscape theory of evolution. J. Chem. Phys., 137, 065102. (2012) . News Report from American Institutute of Physics and American Association for the Advancement of Science.
123. J.T. Ren, J.H. Wang*, J. Wang*,N.W. Luedtked, E.K. Wang*. Enantioselective and label-free detection of oligopeptide via fluorescent indicator displacement. Biosens Bioelectron. 35(1), 401-406 (2012) .
122. Z.J. Liu, D. Li, W.J. Zhao, X.L. Zheng, J. Wang*, E.K. Wang*. A Potent Lead Induces Apoptosis in Pancreatic Cancer Cells. PLoS ONE. 7, e37841 (2012) .
121. H. Feng, J. Wang*, A new mechanism of stem cell differentiation through slow binding/ unbinding of regulators to genes. Sci. Rep., 2,550 (2012) .
120. C.H. Li, E.K. Wang*, and J. Wang*. Potential flux landscapes determine the global stability of a Lorenz chaotic attractor under intrinsic fluctuations. J. Chem. Phys. 136, 194108 (2012).
119. Z. Hensel, H. Feng, B. Han, C. Hatem, J. Wang*, J. Xiao*. Stochastic expression dynamics of a transcription factor revealed by single-molecule noise analysis. Nature. Struct. Mol. Biol., 19,797-802 (2012).Journal Cover Page Article.
118. W.X. Xu, Z.Z. Lai, R. J. Oliveira, V. B. P. Leite, J. Wang*. Configuration-dependent diffusion dynamics of downhill and two-state protein folding. J. Phys. Chem. B. 116 (17), 5152–5159 (2012).
117. Y. Wang, C. Tang, E.K. Wang*, J. Wang*. Exploration of multi-state conformational dynamics and underlying global functional landscape of maltose binding protein. PLoS Comput. Biol. 8(4): e1002471,(2012).
116. L.F. Xu, H.L. Shi, H.D. Feng, J. Wang*. The energy pump and the origin of the non-equilibrium flux of the dynamical systems and the networks.J. Chem. Phys. 136, 165102 (2012).
115. Z.Q. Yan, J. Wang*. Specificity quantification of biomolecular recognition and its implication for drug discovery. Sci. Rep., 2,309 (2012).
114. H. Feng, B. Han ,J. Wang*. Landscape and global stability of nonadiabatic and adiabatic oscillations in a gene network.Biophys. J. 102(5),1001-1010 (2012).
113. H. Feng, Z. Hensel , J. Wang*, J. Xiao*. Analytical calculation of protein production distributions in models of clustered protein expression. Phys. Rev. E. 85(3), 031904 (2012).
112. J.T. Ren, J.H. Wang*, J. Wang*, N.W. Luedtked, E.K. Wang*. Contribution of potassium ion and split modes of G-quadruplex to the sensitivity and selectivity of label-free sensor toward DNA detection using fluorescence. Biosens Bioelectron. 31(1), 316-322 (2012).
111. J.T. Ren, J.H. Wang*, L. Han, E.K. Wang* and J. Wang*. Kinetically grafting G-quadruplexes onto DNA nanostructures for structure and function encoding via a DNA machine. Chem. Comm. 47, 10563-10565.(2011)
110. H. Feng, J. Wang*. Potential and flux decomposition for dynamical systems and non-equilibrium thermodynamics: Curvature, gauge field, and generalized fluctuation-dissipation theorem. J. Chem. Phys. 135, 234511 (2011).
109. Q. Lu, N. Nassar, J. Wang*. A mechanism of catalyzed GTP hydrolysis by Ras Protein through magnesium ion. Chem. Phys. Lett. 516, 233-238 (2011).
107. J. Wang*. Potential landscape and flux framework of non-equilibrium biological networks. Annual Reports in Computational Chemistry 7, 3-37, (2011).
106. J. Wang*, Y. Wang, X.K. Chu, S. Hagen, W. Han, E.K.Wang*. Multi-scaled explorations of binding-induced folding of instrinsically disordered protein inhibitor IA3 to its target enzyme. PLoS Comp. Biol. 7(4): e1001118 (2011).
105. J. Wang*, C.H. Li, and E.K. Wang*. A FPT approach for predicting protein localization from yeast genomic data. PLoS One 6, e14449:1-11 (2011).
104. C.H. Li, E.K. Wang*, and J. Wang*.Landscape, flux, correlation, resonance, coherence,stability and key network wirings of stochastic circadian oscillation. Biophys. J. 101, 1335-1344(2011).
103. C.H. Li, E.K. Wang*, and J. Wang*.Landscape and flux decomposition for exploring global natures of non-equilibrium dynamical systems under intrinsic statistical fluctuations. Chem. Phys.Lett. 505, 75-80 (2011).
102. C.H. Li, E.K. Wang*, and J. Wang*.Potential landscape and probabilistic flux of a predator-prey network. PLoS One 6, e17888:1-9 (2011).
101. H.D. Feng and J. Wang*.Correlation function, response function and effective temperature of gene networks. Chem. Phys. Lett. 510, 267 (2011).
100. H.D. Feng and J. Wang*.A new formulation of two-time correlation functions of Markov chains applied to gene networks. Chem. Phys. Lett. 501, 562 (2011).
99. Z.Z. Lai, Q. Lu, J. Wang*. Exploring the thermodynamic landscape, kinetics, and structural evolution of a protein conformational transition with a microscopic double-well model. J. Phys. Chem. B, 115 (14), 4147–4159(2011).
98. J.T. Ren, H.X. Qin, J.H. Wang*, N. W. Luedtke, E.K. Wang*, J. Wang*.Label-free detection of nucleic acids by turn-on and turn-off G-quadruplex-mediated fluorescence. Anal Bioanal Chem, 399(8), 2763-2770(2011).
97. M. Zhou, X.L. Zheng, J. Wang*, S.J. Dong*. 'Non-destructive' biocomputing security system based on gas-controlled biofuel cell and potentially used for intelligent medical diagnostics . Bioinformatics 27(3): 399-404(2011).
96. H.D. Feng, Bo Han, and J. Wang*. Adiabatic and non-adiabatic non-equilibrium stochastic dynamics of single regulating genes. J. Phys. Chem. B, 115, 1254–1261 (2010).
95. J. Wang*, K. Zhang, E.K. Wang*. Kinetic paths, time scale, and underlying landscapes: A path integral framework to study global natures of nonequilibrium systems and networks. J. Chem. Phys. 133, 125103 (2010).
94. D. Lepzelter, H. Feng, J. Wang*.Oscillation, cooperativity, and intermediates in the self-repressing gene. Chem. Phys. Lett. 490, 216-220 (2010).
93. C. Marai, S. Mukamel*, J. Wang*.Probing the folding of mini-protein Beta3s by two-dimensional infrared spectroscopy: simulation study. PMC Biophysics 3, 8(2010).
92. M. Zhou, X. Zheng, J. Wang* and S.J. Dong*. A self-powered and reusable biocomputing security keypad lock system based on biofuel cells. Chemistry – A European J. 16, 7719–7724(2010).
91. J. Wang*.Cellular and biomolecular recognition: synthetic and non-biological molecules. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 132 (18), 6611 (2010).
90. H. Feng, B. Han and J. Wang*.Dominant kinetic paths of complex systems: gene networks. J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 1, 1836–1840(2010).
89. J. Wang*, C.H. Li, and E.K. Wang. Potential and flux landscapes quantify the stability and robustness of budding yeast cell cycle network. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 107, 8195–8200(2010).
88. R. J. Oliveira, P.C. Whitford, J. Chahine,V.B.P. Leite, J. Wang*.Coordinate and time-dependent diffusion dynamics in protein folding. Methods 52, 91–98(2010).
87. J. Wang*, L. Xu, E.K. Wang*, and S. Huang*. The potential landscape of genetic circuits imposes the arrow of time in stem cell differentiation. Biophys. J. 99, 29–39(2010).
86. R. J. Oliveira, P.C. Whitford*, J. Chahine, J. Wang, J.N. Onuchic, V.B.P. Leite*. The origin of nonmonotonic complex behavior and the effects of nonnative interactions on the diffusive properties of protein folding. Biophys. J. 99, 600–608(2010).
85. D. Li, G. Li, P. Li, L. Zhang, Z. Liu, J. Wang*, E.K. Wang*. The enhancement of transfection efficiency of cationic liposomes by didodecyldimethylammonium bromide coated gold nanoparticles. Biomaterials 31, 1850–1857 (2010).
84. Z. Liu, J. Wang* and E.K. Wang*. Direct binding of thymopentin to surface class II major histocompatibility complex in living cells. J. Phys. Chem. B, 114, 638–642(2009).
83. J. Wang*.Potential landscape theory of cellular networks in statistical mechanics of cellular systems and processes. Ed. M. H. Zaman. Page 74-120. Cambridge University Press. (2009).
82. J. Wang*, L. Xu, E. K. Wang*. Robustness and coherence of a three-protein circadian oscillator: landscape and flux perspectives. Biophys. J. 97, 3038–3046(2009).
81. Z.J. Liu, X.L. Zheng, X.R. Yang*, E.K. Wang*, J. Wang*. Affinity and specificity of levamlodipine-human serum albumin interactions: insights into its carrier function. Biophys. J. 96, 3917–3925(2009).
80. D. Li, P. Li, G. Li, J. Wang*, E.K. Wang*. The effect of nocodazole on the transfection efficiency of lipid-bilayer coated gold nanoparticles. Biomaterials 30, 1382–1388 (2009).
79. J. Wang*, C.H. Li, E. K. Wang*, X.D. Wang*. Uncovering the rules for protein–protein interactions from yeast genomic data. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 106, 3752–3757 (2009).
78. Q. Lu, and J. Wang*.Kinetics and statistical distributions of single-molecule conformational dynamics.J. Phys. Chem. B, 113, 1517-1521(2009).
77. L.J., Huang Y.M. Zhai, S.J. Dong*, J. Wang*. Efficient preparation of silver nanoplates assisted by non-polar solvents. J. Colloid Interf. Sci.331, 384–388(2009).
76. L. C. Paula, J. Wang, and V. B. P. Leite*. Statistics and kinetics of single-molecule electron transfer dynamics in complex environments: A simulation model study. J. Chem. Phys. 129, 224504 (2008).
75. J. Wang*, L. Xu, E.K. Wang*. Robustness, dissipations and coherence of the oscillation of circadian clock: potential landscape and flux perspectives. PMC Biophysics, 1, 7(2008).
74. Y. Chen, J. Jakoncic, J. Wang, X. Zheng, N. Carpino, N. Nassar*. Structural and functional characterization of the c-terminal domain of the ecdysteroid phosphate phosphatase from bombyx morireveals a new enzymatic activity. Biochemistry 47, 12135-12145 (2008).
73. J. Wang*, L. Xu, K. Xue, E.K. Wang*. Exploring the origin of power law distribution in single-molecule conformation dynamics: energy landscape perspectives. Chem. Phys. Lett. 463, 405–409(2008).
72. J. Wang*, K. Zhang, and E. K. Wang*. Robustness and dissipation of mitogen-activated protein kinases signal transduction network: Underlying funneled landscape against stochastic fluctuations. J. Chem. Phys. 129, 135101(2008).
71. J. Wang*, L. Xu, E. K. Wang*. Potential landscape and flux framework of nonequilibrium networks: robustness, dissipation, and coherence of biochemical oscillations. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA , 105: 12271-12276. (2008).
70. D. Lepzelter, J. Wang*.Exact probabilistic solution of spatial-dependent stochastics and associated spatial potential landscape for the bicoid protein. Phys. Rev. E. 77, 041917(2008).
69. Q. Lu, J. Wang*.Single molecule conformational dynamics of adenylate kinase: energy landscape, structural correlations, and transition state ensembles. J. Amer. Chem. Soc. 130, 4772(2008).
68. S. Lapidus, B. Han, J. Wang*.Intrinsic noise, dissipation cost, and robustness of cellular networks: The underlying energy landscape of MAPK signal transduction. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 105, 6039-6044(2008).
67. B. Han, J. Wang*.Least dissipation cost as a design principle for robustness and function of cellular networks. Phys. Rev. E, 77, 031922 (2008).
66. D. Li, G. Li, W. Guo, P. Li, E.K. Wang*, J. Wang*.Glutathione-mediated release of functional plasmid DNA from positively charged quantum dots. Biomaterials, 29, 2776–2782(2008).
65. E. Ying, D. Li, S. Guo, S. Dong*, J. Wang*.Synthesis and bio-imaging application of highly luminescent mercaptosuccinic acid-coated cdte nanocrystals. PLOS One, 3, e2222(2008).
64. Z. J. Liu, X. Zheng, J. Wang*, E. K. Wang*. Molecular analysis of thymopentin binding to HLA-DR molecules. PLOS One, 2(12), e1348(2007).
63. J. Wang*, X. Zheng, Y. Yang, D. Drueckhammer, W. Yang, G. Verkhivker, E. K. Wang. Quantifying intrinsic specificity: a potential complement to affinity in drug screening. Phys. Rev. Lett., 99, 198101 (2007).
62. J. Chahine*, R. J. Oliveira, V. B. P. Leite, and J. Wang*.Configuration-dependent diffusion can shift the kinetic transition state and barrier height of protein folding. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 104, 14646 (2007).
61. D. Lepzelter, K. Kim, J. Wang*.Dynamics and intrinsic statistical fluctuations of a gene switch. J. Phys. Chem. B, 111,10239(2007).
60. J. Wang*, L. Xu, E. K. Wang*. Optimal specificity and function for flexible biomolecular recognition. Biophys. J. Lett. 92, L109(2007).
59. B. Han, J. Wang*.Quantifying robustness and dissipation cost of yeast cell cycle network: the funneled energy landscape perspectives. Journal Cover Article, Biophys. J., 92, 3755 (2007).
58. K. Kim, J. Wang*.Potential energy landscape and robustness of a gene regulatory network: toggle switch. PLoS Comp. Biol., 3, e60 (2007).
57. Q. Lu, P. H. Lu*, J. Wang*.Exploring the mechanism of flexible biomolecular recognition with single molecule dynamics. Phys. Rev. Lett., 98, 128105(2007).
56. K. Kim, D. Lepzelter, J. Wang*.Single molecule dynamics and statistical fluctuations of gene regulatory networks: a repressilator. J. Chem. Phys. 126, 034702(2007).
55. J. Wang, K. Zhang, H.Y. Lu, E. K. Wang*. Quantifying the kinetic paths of flexible biomolecular recognition. Biophys. J. 91, 866-872(2006).
54. Y. Wang, L. Gan, H. Chen, S. Dong*, J. Wang*.Structure and identity of 4,4'-thiobisbenzenethiol self-assembled monolayers. J. Phys. Chem. B., 110, 20418(2006).
53.J. Wang*, B. Huang, X. F. Xia, Z. R. Sun*. Funneled landscape leads to robustness of cell networks: yeast cell cycle. PLoS Comp. Biol., 2. e147 (2006).
52. J. Wang*, Q. Lu, P. Lu*. Single-Molecule Dynamics reveals cooperative binding-folding in protein recognition. PLoS Comp. Biol., 2, e78 (2006).
51. J. Wang*.Diffusion and single molecule dynamics on biomolecular interface binding energy landscape. Chem. Phys. Lett., 418, 540(2006).
50.J. Wang*, K. Zhang, H. Y. Lu, E. K. Wang*. Dominant kinetic paths on biomolecular binding-folding energy landscape. Phys. Rev. Lett. 96, 168101(2006).
49. J. E. M. Hornos, D. Schultz, G. C. P. Innocentini, J. Wang, A. M. Walczak, J. N. Onuchic, and P. G. Wolynes. Self-regulating gene: an exact solution. Phys. Rev. E. 72, 051907(2005).
48. V. B. P. Leite*, L. C. P. Alonso, M. Newton, and J. Wang*.Single molecule electron transfer dynamics in complex environments. Phys. Rev. Lett. 95, 118301(2005).
47. J. Wang*, K. Zhang, H. Y. Lu, and E.K. Wang. Quantifying kinetic paths of protein folding. Biophys. J. 89, 1612–1620(2005).
46. J. Wang*, C. Lee, G. Stell. The cooperative nature of hydrophobic forces and protein folding kinetics. Chem. Phys. 316, 53–60(2005).
45.J. Wang*.The complex kinetics of protein folding in wide temperature ranges. Biophys. J. 87, 2164(2004).
44. J. Wang*, W. M. Huang, H. Y. Lu, and E. K. Wang*. Downhill kinetics of biomolecular interface binding: global connected scenario. Biophys. J. 87, 2187 (2004).
43. V. B.P. Leite*, J.N. Onuchic, G. Stell, J. Wang*.Probing the kinetics of single molecule protein folding. Biophys. J. 87, 3633 (2004).
42. Y. Zhou*, Q. Zhang, G. Stell, J. Wang*.Temperature dependence of the distribution of the first passage time, results from discontinuous molecular dynamics simulations of an all atom model of the second beta hairpin fragment of protein G. J. Amer. Chem. Soc. 125, 6300 (2003).
41. C. L. Lee, C. T. Lin, G. Stell*, J. Wang*.Diffusion dynamics, moments and distributions of first passage time on protein folding energy landscapes, with applications to single molecules. Phys. Rev. E. 67, 41905 (2003).
40. J. Wang*, G. M. Verkhivker*. Energy landscape theory, funnels, specificity and optimal criterion of biomolecular binding. Phys. Rev. Lett. 90, 188101(2003).
39. C. L. Lee, G. Stell*, J. Wang*.First passage time distribution and non-markovian diffusion dynamics of protein folding. J. Chem. Phys. 118, 959(2003).
38. J. Wang*.Statistics, pathways and dynamics of single molecule protein folding. J. Chem. Phys. 118, 952(2003).
37. J. Wang*, X. D. Wang. Some thoughts on the credit bureaus and national credit systems in China. China Credit Card, 7(2002).
36. J. Lin, J. Wang*.Demand for credit rises in China -but where is the infrastructure? Credit Risk International, 11, 24(2002).
35. J. Wang, Preface for “Consumer credit management’’ by Junyue Lin, Huicheng Credit Management Book Series, China Fangzheng Pub. (2002).
34. J. Wang, P. G. Wolynes*. Intermittency of activated events in single molecules: The reaction diffusion description. J. Chem. Phys. 110, 4812, (1999).
33. B. A. Shoemaker, J. Wang, P. G. Wolynes*. Exploring structures in protein folding funnels with free energy functionals: the transition state ensemble. J. Mol. Biology. 287, 675 (1999).
32. J. N. Onuchic, J. Wang, P. G. Wolynes. Analyzing single molecule trajectories on complex energy landscapes using replica correlation function. Chem. Phys. 247,175 (1999).
31. S. S. Plotkin*, J. Wang, P. G. Wolynes*. Statistical mechanics of correlated energy landscape models for random heteropolymers and proteins. Physica D 107, 322(1997).
30. S. Okazaki, J. Wang, S. A. Schofield, P. G. Wolynes. Quantum twinkling: statistics, coherence and the high order moments of probability amplitudes for systems coupled to quantum baths. Chem. Phys. 222, 175(1997).
29. S. S. Plotkin, J. Wang, P. G. Wolynes. Statistical mechanics of a correlated energy landscape model for protein folding funnels. J. Chem. Phys. 106, 2932 (1997).
28. J. Wang, S. S. Plotkin, P. G. Wolynes*. Configurational Diffusion a Locally Connected Correlated Energy Landscape; Application Finite, Random Heteropolymers. J. de. Physique. 7, 395(1997).
27. B. A. Shoemaker, J. Wang, P. G. Wolynes*. Structural correlations in protein folding funnels. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 94, 777(1997).
26. J. Wang, J. G. Saven, P. G. Wolynes. Kinetics in a globally connected, correlated random energy model. J. Chem. Phys. 105, 11276 (1996).
25. J. Wang, P. G. Wolynes*. Instantons and the fluctuating path description of reactions in complex environments. J. Physical Chemistry, 100, 1129(1996).
24. J. Wang, J. N. Onuchic, P. G. Wolynes. Statistics of Kinetic Pathways on Biased Rough Energy Landscapes with Applications to Protein Folding. Phys. Rev Lett. 76, 4861(1996).
23. S. Plotkin, J. Wang, P. G. Wolynes. Correlated energy landscape model for finite, random heteropolymers. Phys. Rev. E. 53, 6271(1996).
22. A. R. Panchenko , J. Wang, G. U. Nienhaus, P. G. Wolynes. Dynamics of binding of myoglobin and CO ligand. Biophys. J. 68, A82 (1995).
21. J. Wang, P. G. Wolynes. Reaction dynamics in fluctuating proteins. Proceedings of 19th IUPAP on Statistical Physics (1995).
20. A. R. Panchenko, J. Wang, G. U. Nienhaus, P. G. Wolynes*. Analysis of ligand binding to heme proteins using a fluctuating path description. J. Phys. Chem. 99, 9278(1995).
19. J. Wang, P. G. Wolynes. Intermittency of single molecule reaction dynamics in fluctuating environments. Phys. Rev. Lett. 74, 4317 (1995).
18. H. Bohr, J. Wang, P. G. Wolynes. Growth of domains in distance geometry through protein folding. Proceedings of Protein Structure by Distance Analysis, (IOS Press, Amesterdam, 1994).
17. J. Wang, P. G. Wolynes. Survival path for reaction dynamics in fluctuating environment. Chem. Phys. 180, 141(1994).
16. J. G. Saven, J. Wang, P. G. Wolynes. Kinetics of protein folding: the dynamics of globally connected rough energy landscapes with biases. J. Chem. Phys. 101, 11037(1994).
15. J. Wang, P. G. Wolynes. Passage through fluctuating geometrical bottlenecks - the general gaussian fluctuating case. Chem Phys. Lett. 212, 427 (1993).
14. J. Wang*.Superstrings in quantum cosmology. Phys. Rev. D. 45, 412 (1992).
13. J. Wang*.Ten dimensional Supergravity Kaluza-Klein Wormhole Solutions . Astrophys. Space Sci. 189, 5 (1992).
12. J. Wang*.Constraints of axions from white dwarf cooling. Modern Phys. Lett. A. 7, 1497-1502(1992).
11. J. Wang*.Constraints on mass of the DFSZ axions from carbon oxygen burning stage of stars. Phys. Lett. B, 291, 97(1992).
10. J. Wang*.Constraints of the neutrino magnetic moment from white dwarf cooling. Astrophys. Space Sci. 189, 1 (1992).
9. J. Wang, A. Hubler. Control of chaos for solitons. Proceedings of Santa Fe Complex System Summer School (1991).
8. J. Wang*, S. Mohanty. Quantum cosmology of the superstring universe. Phys. Lett. B. 269, 279-282 (1991).
7. J. Wang*.Cosmic strings in the sun? Mod. Phys. Lett. A. 6, 2101(1991).
6. J. Wang*.Astrophysical constraints on the gravitational constant. Astrophys. Space Sci. 184, 31(1991).
5.J. Wang*.Bounds on ksvz axions from high mass star evolution. Astrophys. Space Sci. 184, 1(1991).
4. J. Wang*.Primordial magnetic field and density fluctuation from early universe phase transition. AIP Proceedings 222 “After the First Three Minutes” (1991).
3. D. Chang, A. Kumar, J. Wang. Search for extended conformal algebra. Modern Phys. Lett. A. 5, 1511(1990).
2. D. Chang, A. Kumar, J. Wang. Heterotic conformal field theory and gepner's construction. Phys. Rev. D. 42, No. 8, 2694 (1990).
1. J. Haglin, S. Kelly, J. Wang. On the analysis of flavour changing neutral current from SUSY. BNL Workshop Proceedings on Rare K decays and CP violation (1988).