Executive Certificate Program
Click Here for Brochure
For New & Emerging Managers
Great companies develop leaders at every level of the organization. To assist companies to develop effective leaders, Stony Brook Corporate Education and Training Group (CET) is launching a series of leadership workshops. The Organizational Leadership Certificate builds on CET’s long record of providing executive education to corporations as a way to increase their competitiveness. All training is conducted by world class practitioners.
Who Should Attend
The two day workshops are designed for managers who may not have had formal management training, as well as those who seek to enhance or refresh their managerial knowledge.
What Will You Learn
Participants will learn to practice a different dimension of management in each workshop including:
- Managing people
- Building productive teams
- Preparing for and responding to crises
- Communicating to diverse groups
- Enhancing emotional intelligence
- Practicing diverse leadership styles
- Setting priorities and goals
- Dealing with conflict
- Building budgets
- Understanding financial statements
Attend individual workshops or complete the Organizational Leadership Certificate by taking five (5) workshops.
Certificate Workshops (Choose 5 to complete certificate or register individually)
Click Here to see the schedule.
- Fundamentals of Management
- The Challenge of Leadership
- The Human Dynamic of Managing
- Managerial Communication
- Building High Performance Teams
- Managing Conflict
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
Cost: $550 per workshop
(Sign up for 5 workshops to complete the
certificate and receive a 10% discount)