|Click HERE to register|
Small Commercial Building Energy Auditor Training
Participants must meet one of the following minimum requirements:
- Four year degree in Engineering or Architecture from an accredited college or university, plus a minimum of two years of verifiable experience in commercial energy auditing, energy systems,energy management, or facility management.
- Four year degree in any technical or science discipline, or a two year technical degree, plus a minimum of 3 years of verifiable experience in energy auditing, energy systems, energy management or facility management.
- One of the degrees described above, and have completed 25 or more commercial energy audits.
- Other (Candidates will be considered based upon their work, professional or industry experience and will be evaluated for eligibility qualifications on an individual basis, and/or must meet other criteria requirements to be established by NYSERDA.)
- Course Introduction (2 hours)
- Preliminary Energy Use Analysis (10 hours)
- Energy Survey and Analysis (18 hours)
- Reporting and Recommendations (10 hours)
- Small Commercial Building Site Visit (4 hours)
- Written Examination (4 hours)
Schedule:Classes run Mon - Friday July 8-12 for 8 hours a day;
Saturday July 13th; 4 hour site visit; Thursday July 18th Exam
This is a pilot program being offered at no charge to participants.
USGBC LI Headquarters
150 Motor Parkway
Hauppauge NY 11788
Class size: 15 to 20
Click HERE for resume and application - must be received by 6/24/13 for consideration.
Center for Corporate Education at Stony Brook University
Research & Development Park • 1000 Innovation Road, Stony Brook, NY 11794-6044
631-216-7518 • firstname.lastname@example.org