- What is ISO 50001:2011
- The elements of ISO 50001 and what they require
- Definition of ISO 50001 specific terms
- Concepts of energy uses, sources and consumption
- How ISO 50001 fits with the Plan-Do-Check-Act model
Who Should Attend:
- Management Systems Representatives
- Facility Managers
- Energy Professionals
- Energy Consultants
- Procurement Professionals
- Internal and external auditing professionals
Post Event, you will recieve:
- A link via email to our session evaluation
- Certificate of Completion
Don Macdonald, Director of Sustainability Services at UL DQS Inc.
As UL DQS's Global Management Systems, Director of Sustainability & Energy Management Systems, Don brings multi-national clients a wealth of operational expertise. Don is a LEED AP, ISO 14001 qualified Auditor, ISO 50001 & SEP Auditor-in-Training, certified EHS expert, process safety and manufacturing industry veteran with both corporate program and leadership experience earned over 24 years advising clients in both technical and strategic sustainable resource, energy efficiency and EHS matters.
In Don's current role, he leads UL DQS's Sustainability and Energy Management Program that was expanded in 2010 to include a global footprint focused on Energy Management Systems - ISO 50001 and DOE's Superior Energy Performance (SEP) Program, Corporate Sustainability - Risk Management specialized in energy, water and recyclables and Deep Process/Process Safety Systems Management.
Center for Corporate Education at Stony Brook University
Research & Development Park • 1000 Innovation Road, Stony Brook, NY 11794-6044
631-216-7518 • firstname.lastname@example.org