Through individual exercises, group activities, guided discussions, practice exercises and more, participants will learn the “how-to” in implementing an EnMS. Participants are required to bring their own computer, tablet, etc. to access online tools and references.
- Module 1 – Viewing the landscape – General Requirements and Management Responsibility
- Module 2 –Laying the Foundation for your EnMS- Energy Planning
- Module 3 – Making EnMS happen – Implementation and Operation
- Module 4 –Ensuring your Pathway to Success – Checking
- Module 5 – Engaging for A Successful EnMS – Management Review
- Module 6 –Tools for Continued Success – Supporting Activities
Who Should Attend:
- Plant Managers
- Energy Engineers
- EHS Managers
- EHS Internal Auditors
- Energy Professionals
Post Event, you will receive:
- A link via email to our session evaluation
- Certificate of Completion
- Our energy online tools, the energy e-Tool and e-Scorecard
Don Macdonald, Director of Sustainability Services at UL DQS Inc.
As UL DQS's Global Management Systems, Director of Sustainability & Energy Management Systems, Don brings multi-national clients a wealth of operational expertise. Don is a LEED AP, ISO 14001 qualified Auditor, ISO 50001 & SEP Auditor-in-Training, certified EHS expert, process safety and manufacturing industry veteran with both corporate program and leadership experience earned over 24 years advising clients in both technical and strategic sustainable resource, energy efficiency and EHS matters.
In Don's current role, he leads UL DQS's Sustainability and Energy Management Program that was expanded in 2010 to include a global footprint focused on Energy Management Systems - ISO 50001 and DOE's Superior Energy Performance (SEP) Program, Corporate Sustainability - Risk Management specialized in energy, water and recyclables and Deep Process/Process Safety Systems Management.
Center for Corporate Education at Stony Brook University
Research & Development Park • 1000 Innovation Road, Stony Brook, NY 11794-6044
631-216-7518 • firstname.lastname@example.org