PROGRAMS & COURSES > QUALITY MANAGEMENT
ITAR/EAR Compliance: An Executive Level Introduction
Date: Course schedule to be announced
Course Length: 1/2 Day
Course Fee: $175.00
ARE YOU A CORPORATION?
CCE offers customized corporate and industry-specific programs.
The U.S. is experiencing significant trade growth, which can translate to opportunities
for your company. But before you can take advantage of them, you must have a thorough
knowledge of the regulatory changes that fall under the International Traffic in Arms
(ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) regarding international exports,
imports, trade agreements, transportation and security
Export controls and compliance with the regulations has long been a complex issue for exporters. And with the new Export Control Reform (ECR) initiatives and regulations, it’s even more critical that you understand all the aspects of the classification and compliance process, from determining agency jurisdiction to selecting the correct classification under the appropriate regulations. Otherwise, you could be facing costly noncompliance penalties and the possible loss of export privileges.
The ITAR/EAR Compliance: An Executive Level Introduction will cover key aspects of classification and regulatory process to ensure International ITAR/EAR compliance.
- Gain an understanding of the various areas of compliance
- Learn about compliance responsibilities and the downside of non-compliance
- Understand how compliance can benefit your company
- Discover how to create a comprehensive compliance program
Who Should Attend
- Import/Export Managers, Supervisors and Coordinators
- Trade Compliance Managers
- International Planners and Purchasing Agents
- Legal/Contract Administrators
- International Traffic and Logistics Managers, Supervisors, and Coordinators
- Senior Administrative, Operational, and Finance Executives
- Sales Marketing Supervisors and Managers
Robert P. Imbriani has been in the international/domestic transportation and logistics field for almost five decades. He has held various senior executive positions with major U.S. Customs brokers/freight forwarders. He is currently Executive Vice President, International for Team Worldwide, President of Team Ocean Services, Inc. & Team Worldwide, Ltd. Canada. Professor Imbriani is a well-known speaker and educator in the areas of trade compliance, contract negotiations, transportation, logistic/supply chain solutions, customs brokerage, trade development and financial services. He is an adjunct professor in these areas at Baruch College and Pace University in New York and has been a guest lecturer and numerous universities in the US and abroad.