Pre-College Residential Summer Institute at Stony Brook University
College of Arts and Sciences
For more information, contact Dr. Beth Squire, Director of Student Programs, at email@example.com
June 25-June 30, 2017
Applications are invited from students entering their sophomore or junior years in high school in the Brentwood, Central Islip, Freeport, and Uniondale school districts who have a strong desire to attend college.
- Parents/guardians must drop off students between 5-6 pm on June 25. The week will end with a closing ceremony from 12-1PM on June 30 (parents/guardians are asked to attend).
- Applications must be postmarked by March 1, 2017
- The College of Arts and Sciences will cover tuition, room and board for students to attend the institute.
The Institute will include:
- hands-on activities in writing, mathematics, science and the humanities
- workshops offering advice on applying for college, scholarships and financial aid
- social activities and building of community
- preparation for and choosing a career
Supported and Funded by the College of Arts and Sciences at Stony Brook University