Frequently Asked Questions

QHow do I know who gets what benefits in State employment at the University, particularly for part-time vs. full-time positions?

A. See this link

Q. I received notice that my Classified Service employee's appointment is out of compliance. S/he was evaluated this year, so why am I getting this notification?

A. In addition to an annual evaluation, a program for the current year should also be on file. It is a good practice to submit a new program each year along with the employee's evaluation.

The College of Arts and Sciences • E3320 Frank Melville Memorial Library • Stony Brook, NY 11794-3391 • Phone: 631-632-6999 • Fax: 631-632-6900 
Login to Edit