Budget StaffWe :
- Keep timely and accurate budgetary information and are responsible for the administration and oversight of the college's financial resources
- Advise the Dean of financial implications of budget policies and recommend budget strategies
- Make periodic reviews of recommendations for improving budgetary procedures
- Provide formal and informal training sessions on budgetary matters for personnel in the departments, programs, and units within the College, all with the aim of making the most productive and efficient use of the College´s funds
- Coordinate with the financial offices in other units within the University, primarily the Office of the Provost
- Ensure compliance with State, University, Research Foundation, and Stony Brook Foundation financial regulations.
The College of Arts and Sciences • E3320 Frank Melville Memorial Library • Stony Brook, NY 11794-3391 • Phone: 631-632-6999 • Fax: 631-632-6900