Click here for more information about Career Communities.
Click here for information about services tailored to your needs.
Career Communities provides an extensive network that allows you access to insider information and advice that is essential for career development. Joining a Community gives you access to:
Biweekly newsletters with handpicked jobs, internships, and programs pertaining to your career interests.
To receive newsletters:
1. Log into
2. Update your Career Interests (next to your picture and name click the down arrow)
3. Scroll down to Career Communities and join as many as you'd like!
Individual coaching and Career Labs with career field experts, offered weekly.
To connect with career field experts:
Below is a list of our services offered by your career field expert.
Below is a list of our services for undergraduate and graduate students as well as alumni.
The journey to a fulfilling career involves many factors. Many people struggle to understand all factors involved in finding the right career fit and become distracted by the re-routes and detours that often present itself along the way.
This Career Toolbox provides you with tools and strategies to help you navigate, thrive, and ultimately achieve career success. Each topic is designed to explain its importance to your career development (See it.), provide more in-depth information (Learn it.), offer questions to reflect on and further apply in your life (Do it.), and suggest additional resources to enhance learning.
- On-Campus Recruiting (OCR): The OCR program brings employers to campus, where they interview students for positions within their organizations. The entire process is done online via Handshake.
- Job and Internship Fairs: We offer several fairs each semester for students and alumni to meet employers and learn more about job, internship, and co-op opportunities at their organizations. For a schedule, see Handshake or our homepage.
- Resume Review: On specially scheduled days, you may drop in and have your resume critiqued by an employer representative.
- Information Sessions: Attend to hear employers talk about positions within their organizations, and tips on applying for them. For a schedule, see Handshake.