Complaint Handling/Crisis Management
Complaint Investigations and Reporting Requirements
- The following service level agreements will apply for any complaints that are submitted by Foodbuy. Special situations involving injury, illness, upset client, media coverage, etc. may necessitate a shorter timeframe which will be communicated by Foodbuy and/or unit management.
- Acknowledge receipt of incident: Within twenty-four (24) hours excluding weekends and holidays.
- Status report updates until close of incident: Every seventy-two (72) hours excluding weekends and holidays.
- Investigation involving one or more vendor sites: Five (5) business days to conclude/close.
- Investigation involving third-party laboratory: Ten (10) business days to conclude/close.
- Vendor must request in writing the need for an extension on any of the timeframes above. Any exceptions must be agreed by vendor in writing.