The Stony Brook Career Center exists to:
- EDUCATE students about the career development process and industry options, empowering them to make informed career decisions.
- PREPARE students for experiential learning (i.e. internships and community service), employment and further education.
- CONNECT hiring organizations with our diverse student talent.
Walk-in Hours for students interested in careers in the business/finance industry:
Tuesdays 10:00am - 12:00pm
Resume Review Hours:
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:00-4:00pm (no appointment necessary)
Fridays 1:00-4:00pm by appointment only.
Students may also like to meet with our Internship Consultant and On-Campus Recruiting Coordinator, Jose Miguel Longo on Wednesdays, 10 AM - 12 PM (at Career Center) and Thursdays, 1 PM - 3 PM (at Harriman 301). Jose Miguel’s industry area of expertise is in business. For over five years, he has worked with students in career paths including management, accounting, finance, public relations, human resources, and marketing.
Please visit www.stonybrook.edu/career for more information.
Business Honors Program Application Now Available
MBA Information Sessions (RSVP to MBA@stonybrook.edu)
- Saturday, April 18 at 11 am; Wang 201
- Wednesday, April 29 at 6:30, Wang 201
Center for Behavioral Finance launches website: The Center for Behavioral Finance at Stony Brook University brings together researchers from different disciplines to conduct research in behavioral finance. We aim at producing cutting-edge research in all fields of behavioral finance and (financial) decision making, mostly using experiments, publishable in top-tier journals in finance, judgment and decision making and psychology.