The Innovation Center provides services for inventors and entrepreneurs, enhances education for MBA students, and facilitates research on technological innovation.
MBA Information Sessions (RSVP to MBA@stonybrook.edu)
- Thursday, March 19 at 6:30 pm; Wang 101
- Saturday, March 28 at 11:00 am; Wang 101
- Saturday, April 18 at 11 am; Wang 201
- Wednesday, April 29 at 6:30, Wang 201
Study Abroad in Rome Information Table
- Tuesday, March 24 1:00-2:30 pm; SAC Lobby
$tart $mart: Negotiating Skills for Women Workshop (Register on ZebraNet)
- Tuesday, March 24 5:30-7:00 pm; Wang 201
Women in Business Panel Discussion
- Tuesday, March 24 7:15-8:30 pm; Wang 201
Center for Behavioral Finance launches website: The Center for Behavioral Finance at Stony Brook University brings together researchers from different disciplines to conduct research in behavioral finance. We aim at producing cutting-edge research in all fields of behavioral finance and (financial) decision making, mostly using experiments, publishable in top-tier journals in finance, judgment and decision making and psychology.