In the News
- Assistant Professor of Management Lily Cushenbery receives 2015 Editor Commendation
from the Journal of Business and Psychology for her recent paper; and receives wide media attention including interview in Fortune.
- Stony Brook’s QB Sonic honored in SBA competition: MBA alumnus is company CEO
- Congratulations to Jiyin Cao, Assistant Professor, Management, on receiving the prestigious
and highly competitive Student Publication Award from the Society for Personality
and Social Psychology.
- Congratulations to Paul Connell, Assistant Professor, Marketing, who received the
Ferber Award Honorable Mention for his dissertation article at the Annual Association
for Consumer Research Conference.
- Wolfie Tank to give Stony Brook students, staff, a taste of 'Shark Tank'
- For Grad Student Lynn Arthur ’16, Activism’s in the Bag
- COB Announces new Center for Performance Measurement
- COB welcomes Katsunobu Sasanuma, Assistant Professor of Operations Management, bringing
full time faculty number to 39
- Avoid This Color in Your Business Plan. Wall Street Journal article features research
of Richard Chan, College of Business Assistant Professor of Management
- College of Business Announces Social Entrepreneurship Competition
- Professors Denise Buhrau publish in September 2015 issue of Appetite
- Professors Paul Connell publish in September 2015 issue of Appetite