- Health insurance, treatment plan, and delegation to altruistic physicians
- Buying frenzies in durable-goods markets
- Reputation building in credence goods markets
- Electronic medical record and physician agency
- Product design in durable goods markets
- On the Acquisition and Dissemination of Market Information
Seating is limited. Tickets are required. Get tickets here.
Center for Behavioral Finance launches website: The Center for Behavioral Finance at Stony Brook University brings together researchers from different disciplines to conduct research in behavioral finance. We aim at producing cutting-edge research in all fields of behavioral finance and (financial) decision making, mostly using experiments, publishable in top-tier journals in finance, judgment and decision making and psychology.