- New product launch: herd seeking or herd preventing? Economic Theory
- Informal payments in developing countries’ public health sectors, Pacific Economic Review
- Credence goods markets with conscientious and selfish experts, International Economic Revie
Business Honors Program Application Now Available
MBA Information Sessions (RSVP to MBA@stonybrook.edu)
- Saturday, April 18 at 11 am; Wang 201
- Wednesday, April 29 at 6:30, Wang 201
Center for Behavioral Finance launches website: The Center for Behavioral Finance at Stony Brook University brings together researchers from different disciplines to conduct research in behavioral finance. We aim at producing cutting-edge research in all fields of behavioral finance and (financial) decision making, mostly using experiments, publishable in top-tier journals in finance, judgment and decision making and psychology.