1. Sergio M. Focardi and Frank Fabozzi, “Factor Uniqueness in the S&P 500 Universe: Can Proprietary Factors Exist?”, International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance 1, Vol. 16, No. 4 , June 2013. To access the paper, please click here.
1. Investment Management A Science to Teach or an Art to Learn? Frank J. Fabozzi, Sergio M. Focardi, and Caroline Jonas. (Research Foundation of CFA Institute, 2014). For more information, please click here.
2. Basics of Financial Econometrics. Frank J. Fabozzi, Sergio M. Focardi, and Svetlozar T. Rachev. (Wiley, 2014)
3. Sergio M. Focardi, Frank Fabozzi, Turan G. Bali, Mathematical Methods for Finance: Tools for Asset and Risk Management, Wiley, 2013. [Book Cover]
Seating is limited. Tickets are required. Get tickets here.
MBA Information Sessions (RSVP to MBA@stonybrook.edu)
- Wednesday, April 29 at 6:30, Wang 201
Center for Behavioral Finance launches website: The Center for Behavioral Finance at Stony Brook University brings together researchers from different disciplines to conduct research in behavioral finance. We aim at producing cutting-edge research in all fields of behavioral finance and (financial) decision making, mostly using experiments, publishable in top-tier journals in finance, judgment and decision making and psychology.