1. Sergio M. Focardi and Frank Fabozzi, “Factor Uniqueness in the S&P 500 Universe: Can Proprietary Factors Exist?”, International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance 1, Vol. 16, No. 4 , June 2013. To access the paper, please click here.
1. Investment Management A Science to Teach or an Art to Learn? Frank J. Fabozzi, Sergio M. Focardi, and Caroline Jonas. (Research Foundation of CFA Institute, 2014). For more information, please click here.
2. Basics of Financial Econometrics. Frank J. Fabozzi, Sergio M. Focardi, and Svetlozar T. Rachev. (Wiley, 2014)
3. Sergio M. Focardi, Frank Fabozzi, Turan G. Bali, Mathematical Methods for Finance: Tools for Asset and Risk Management, Wiley, 2013. [Book Cover]
MBA Fast Track Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, February 11 at 1:00 pm
- Thursday, February 19 at 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 25 at 1:00 pm
All info session to take place in Harriman 304. Please RSVP at http://goo.gl/forms/jSR30S4Pgn
to hold a spot to attend one of these events. Space is limited.
Center for Behavioral Finance launches website: The Center for Behavioral Finance at Stony Brook University brings together researchers from different disciplines to conduct research in behavioral finance. We aim at producing cutting-edge research in all fields of behavioral finance and (financial) decision making, mostly using experiments, publishable in top-tier journals in finance, judgment and decision making and psychology.