- Partner responsiveness to one’s own self-expansion opportunities: Effects on relationship satisfaction. Journal of Social and Personal Relationships
- “This one’s on me!”: The effects of spending money on others for self-centered and other-centered reasons.
- The effects of exposures to money on sexual preferences.
Business Honors Program Application Now Available
Apply for the College of Business Dean's Choice Award: Deliver COB Department Convocation Address and receive $1,000
Each year a College of Business graduating student is selected to be the recipient of the Dean's Choice Award. The selected student will deliver the COB Department Convocation Address and receive a $1,000 award. This is a great opportunity to address the College of Business graduating class, family members, friends, faculty and staff. Both undergraduate and MBA students who are participating in the May 21 College of Business department convocation are invited to apply for this prestigious honor.
Speeches should be no more than 3 minutes. Speech submissions are due by 4:00 pm on Friday April 17, 2015. A winner will be selected by a committee of College of Business faculty and staff.
MBA Information Sessions (RSVP to MBA@stonybrook.edu)
- Saturday, April 18 at 11 am; Wang 201
- Wednesday, April 29 at 6:30, Wang 201
Center for Behavioral Finance launches website: The Center for Behavioral Finance at Stony Brook University brings together researchers from different disciplines to conduct research in behavioral finance. We aim at producing cutting-edge research in all fields of behavioral finance and (financial) decision making, mostly using experiments, publishable in top-tier journals in finance, judgment and decision making and psychology.