- An application of terror management theory in the design of social and health-related anti-smoking appeals. Journal of Consumer Behavior.(PDF file)
- On the road to addiction: The facilitative and preventive roles of marketing cues. Journal of Business Research. (PDF file)
- Promotional bundles and Consumers' Price Judgements: When the best things in life are not free. Journal of Consumer Research. (PDF file)
- The Effect of Social Cues on Sniping Behavior in Internet Auctions: Field Evidence and a Lab Experiment. Journal of interactive marketing. (PDF file)
- Thinking or Feeling the Risk in Online Auctions: The Effects of Priming Auction Outcomes and the Dual System on Risk Perception and Amount Bid. (PDF file)
- From Use to Abuse: When Everyday Consumption Behaviours Morph into Addictive Consumptive Behaviours. Journal of Research for Consumers. (PDF file)
- Reputation gaps and the performance of service organizations. Strategic Management Journal. (PDF file)
- The "Temporal-Processing-Fit effect": The interplay between regulatory state, temporal state, and construal levels. (PDF file)
MBA Fast Track Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, February 11 at 1:00 pm
- Thursday, February 19 at 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 25 at 1:00 pm
All info session to take place in Harriman 304. Please RSVP at http://goo.gl/forms/jSR30S4Pgn
to hold a spot to attend one of these events. Space is limited.
Center for Behavioral Finance launches website: The Center for Behavioral Finance at Stony Brook University brings together researchers from different disciplines to conduct research in behavioral finance. We aim at producing cutting-edge research in all fields of behavioral finance and (financial) decision making, mostly using experiments, publishable in top-tier journals in finance, judgment and decision making and psychology.