- J. Skorin-Kapov, D. Skorin-Kapov, "Trends, Optimization and Management of Optical Networks," Handbook of Research on Telecommunications Planning and Management (Ed. In Lee), IGI Global - Information Science Reference, Advances in E-Business Series (AEBR) book series, 941-956. [PDF file]
- D. Skorin-Kapov, J. Skorin-Kapov, "A Note on Steiner Tree Games," Networks Vol. 59, Issue 2, 215-225 First published in Wiley Online Library 2011 , Wiley Periodical, Inc. as 2011-DOI 10.1002/net, p 1-11. [PDF file]
- J. Skorin-Kapov, D. Skorin-Kapov, H. Podnar, "Core Node Location Problem: Heuristic Solvability via Tabu Search," International Journal of Operations and Quantitative Management Vol. 18(1), 71-86. [PDF file]
MBA Fast Track Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, February 11 at 1:00 pm
- Thursday, February 19 at 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 25 at 1:00 pm
All info session to take place in Harriman 304. Please RSVP at http://goo.gl/forms/jSR30S4Pgn
to hold a spot to attend one of these events. Space is limited.
Center for Behavioral Finance launches website: The Center for Behavioral Finance at Stony Brook University brings together researchers from different disciplines to conduct research in behavioral finance. We aim at producing cutting-edge research in all fields of behavioral finance and (financial) decision making, mostly using experiments, publishable in top-tier journals in finance, judgment and decision making and psychology.