- “A Statistical Model for Energy Intensity,” with Marjaneh Issapour and Lori L. Scarlatos. To appear in the Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics, and Informatics.
- “Measuring Efficiency in the Presence of Head-to-Head Competition,” with Thomas R. Sexton. Journal of Productivity Analysis 38, 2012, pp, 183-197.
- “FuzzEA: A Fuzzy Logic Approach to Efficiency Analysis,” with Thomas R. Sexton. INFOR: Information Systems and Operational Research 49, 2011, pp. 182-192.
- “Using DEA Factor Efficiency Scores to Eliminate Subjectivity in Goal Programming.” Advances in Operations Research 2011, 2011, pp. 1-18.
- “Resolving the Deposit Dilemma: A New DEA Bank Efficiency Model,” with Dmytro Holod. Journal of Banking and Finance 35, 2011, pp. 2801-2810.
- “A Model for Efficiency Analysis of the Customer Satisfaction Process,” with Sanal K. Mazvancheryl. Innovative Marketing 7, 2011, pp. 33-45.
- “An Efficiency-Based Multicriteria Strategic Planning Model for Ambulatory Surgery Centers,” with Thomas R. Sexton and Melissa A. Dolan. Journal of Medical Systems 35, 2011, pp. 1029-1037.
- “Organizational Capability, Efficiency, and Effectiveness in Major League Baseball: 1901-2002,” with Thomas R. Sexton, and Kathleen A. Lock. European Journal of Operational Research 197, 2009, pp. 731-740.
- “Unoriented Two-Stage DEA: The Case of the Oscillating Intermediate Products,” with Thomas R. Sexton and Sreekanth Mallikarjun. Submitted for publication in the European Journal of Operational Research (under 2nd review).
- “Operational Performance of U.S. Public Rail Transit and Implications for Public Policy,” with Thomas R. Sexton and Sreekanth Mallikarjun. Submitted for publication in SocioEconomic Planning Sciences (under 1st review).
- “Using Physician Incentives to Improve Hospital Performance,” with Thomas R. Sexton, Melissa A. Dolan and Todd R. Griffin.
- “Hyperbolic DEA: A Balanced Orientation Model,” with Thomas R. Sexton and Sreekanth Mallikarjun.
- “The Fleet Coordination Problem,” with Thomas R. Sexton.
- “A Look at the NBA: Is there a Link between Player Efficiency and Team Effectiveness?” with Thomas R. Sexton and Natalya Kvetnaya.
- “Efficiency Analysis of the Customer Satisfaction Process in the Hotel Industry,” with King (Kathy) Lee and Sanal K. Mazvancheryl.
- “OR Block Schedule Optimization: From a Tactical Design to a Strategic Design,” with Thomas R. Sexton, Kenneth Rosenfeld, and Melissa A. Dolan.
- “Optimization and Heuristic Models for the School Bus Fleet Size Problem,” with Thomas R. Sexton and Sreekanth Mallikarjun.
- “Data Envelopment Analysis with Binary Weights.”
- “Using Data Envelopment Analysis to Measure Automobile Performance,” with Ki Uk Kang.
- “Measuring the Efficiency of U.S. Business Schools: A Comparison of Two DEA Models,” with Hoi Ian Cheang.
- “Portfolio Selection Using Data Envelopment Analysis to Rank Investments” with Mark Palermo and No Eul Kim.
- “A Heuristic for the Refueling Problem: A Variant of the Capacitated Fixed-Charge Facility Location Problem.”
- “On the Multi-Processor Scheduling Problem,” with Thomas R. Sexton.
- “The Site Balanced k-Traveling Salesman Problem,” with Thomas R. Sexton.
- “A Stochastic Model for the Multi-Period Job Selection Problem,” with Susan A. Slotnick.
MBA Information Sessions:
September 13 at 2:00 pm in Wang 201
October 2 at 7:00 pm in Wang 101
October 7 at 6:30 pm in Wang 301
To RSVP, please click here
MBA Fast Track Information Sessions:
September 16 at 6:00 pm in Harriman 304
September 24 at 1:00 pm in Harriman 304
October 22 at 1:00 pm in Harriman 304
To RSVP, please click here
College of Business • Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY 11794-3775 • Phone: 631.632.7171 • Fax: 631.632.8181