1. “Blind to the Downside: Why Promotion Focus Individuals Cannot Assess Risk in Investment Decisions” (with Susan Jung Grant), Invited for revision at Journal of Consumer Research.
2. “Subjective Time Perception” (with Denise Buhrau), Manuscript in preparation for submission to Journal of Marketing Research.
3. “Don’t Hate Me Because I’m Beautiful: How Mating-Motives and Beauty Expertise Moderate Self-Image Threat from Advertisement Models” (with Abigail Schneider, Denise Buhrau, and Susan Jung Grant). Manuscript in preparation.
4. “Mental Accounts for Cash versus Money.” Two studies completed.
5. “Elaborating on Constraints versus Solutions: Effects of Feasibility and Desirability Considerations on Cognitive Reflection.” Two studies completed.
6. “Combating Feature Fatigue with Product Aesthetics” (with Tomaz Miaskiewicz). Data collection in progress.
Introducing the Stony Brook University Saturday Executive MBA Program. A blended program of Saturday and online classes.
College of Business • Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY 11794-3775 • Phone: 631.632.7171 • Fax: 631.632.8181