- Capital Constraints and Systematic Risk
- The Effects of Credit Crunches and Government Loan Guarantees on Small Business and Aggregate Activity
- The Value to Banks of Small Business Lending
- To Have and to Hold: Bank Liquidity and the Provision of Credit
- Liquidity Risks and Internal Capital Markets
- Liquidity Hoarding and Bank Lending
Center for Behavioral Finance launches website: The Center for Behavioral Finance at Stony Brook University brings together researchers from different disciplines to conduct research in behavioral finance. We aim at producing cutting-edge research in all fields of behavioral finance and (financial) decision making, mostly using experiments, publishable in top-tier journals in finance, judgment and decision making and psychology.