- Agency and Internal Capital Market Inefficiency: Evidence from Banking Organizations, Financial Management
- Resolving the Deposit Dilemma: A New DEA Bank Efficiency Model, Journal of Banking and Finance
- Capital Constraints, Asymmetric Information, and Internal Capital Markets in Banking: New Evidence, Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking
- Regional External Economies and Economic Growth under Asymmetry, Southern Economic Journal
MBA Fast Track Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, February 11 at 1:00 pm
- Thursday, February 19 at 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 25 at 1:00 pm
All info session to take place in Harriman 304. Please RSVP at http://goo.gl/forms/jSR30S4Pgn
to hold a spot to attend one of these events. Space is limited.
Center for Behavioral Finance launches website: The Center for Behavioral Finance at Stony Brook University brings together researchers from different disciplines to conduct research in behavioral finance. We aim at producing cutting-edge research in all fields of behavioral finance and (financial) decision making, mostly using experiments, publishable in top-tier journals in finance, judgment and decision making and psychology.