Dr. Holod received his Ph.D. from the University of Kentucky in 2005. His research interests include corporate finance, financial intermediation, and economic growth. Dr. Holod presented his research at numerous academic and practitioner conferences, and his work was published in finance and economics journals, including the Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, the Journal of Banking and Finance, and Financial Management.
MBA Information Sessions (RSVP to MBA@stonybrook.edu)
- Thursday, March 19 at 6:30 pm; Wang 101
- Saturday, March 28 at 11:00 am; Wang 101
- Saturday, April 18 at 11 am; Wang 201
- Wednesday, April 29 at 6:30, Wang 201
Study Abroad in Rome Information Table
- Tuesday, March 24 1:00-2:30 pm; SAC Lobby
$tart $mart: Negotiating Skills for Women Workshop (Register on ZebraNet)
- Tuesday, March 24 5:30-7:00 pm; Wang 201
Women in Business Panel Discussion
- Tuesday, March 24 7:15-8:30 pm; Wang 201
Center for Behavioral Finance launches website: The Center for Behavioral Finance at Stony Brook University brings together researchers from different disciplines to conduct research in behavioral finance. We aim at producing cutting-edge research in all fields of behavioral finance and (financial) decision making, mostly using experiments, publishable in top-tier journals in finance, judgment and decision making and psychology.