Jeffrey Stern has almost 30 years of formal project, program, and portfolio management experience in more than a dozen industries and across 15 countries. Almost a decade of that time has been spent as a member of or leading Project Management Offices. He has spent several years as a management consultant, business analyst, and process manager. He even owned his own Web development company. Jeffrey created the original Project Management certificate curriculum for Hofstra University Continuing Education and continues to teach project management courses at the professional and volunteer levels.
Jeffrey is currently the Global Information Services Process Manager for Estee Lauder Companies and volunteers his time to serve as the Executive Director of Communications for the Long Island Chapter of the Project Management Institute. Jeffrey is a PMI certified Project Management Professional and has a Masters in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Energy Resources Engineering.
Other facts about Jeffrey Stern:
- Jeffrey is a published author of several technical papers in the field of combustion.
- Jeffrey owns the trademark for the CARDIO® method of managing project health.
- Jeffrey developed the PM Challenge™ game show format for teaching project management concepts.
- Jeffrey is a licensed helicopter pilot.
- Jeffrey is an avid sailor in the summer and alpine skier in the winter.
MBA Fast Track Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, February 11 at 1:00 pm
- Thursday, February 19 at 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 25 at 1:00 pm
All info session to take place in Harriman 304. Please RSVP at http://goo.gl/forms/jSR30S4Pgn
to hold a spot to attend one of these events. Space is limited.
Center for Behavioral Finance launches website: The Center for Behavioral Finance at Stony Brook University brings together researchers from different disciplines to conduct research in behavioral finance. We aim at producing cutting-edge research in all fields of behavioral finance and (financial) decision making, mostly using experiments, publishable in top-tier journals in finance, judgment and decision making and psychology.