SUNY Business Intelligence is a web-based application developed by SUNY Central that will replace SMRT and certain SUNY Legacy functions. It consists of multiple Financials dashboards.
To access SUNY BI, click here.
For VP Coordinators
- SUNY BI Security Request Form - VP Coordinators must complete the Employee Financial Systems REPORTING form if an employee in their area requires SUNY BI user access or updated security settings.
Useful Links & Forms
- SUNY BI Overview - Provides an overview on how to access dashboards in the SUNY BI environment.
- SUNY BI Transaction Inquiry - The Transaction Inquiry dashboard provides data to replace what was formerly available via the SUNY Legacy SCAJ and PCAJ functions.
- SUNY BI Account Summary Payroll Data - Provides an overview on how to view payroll information via the Account Summary dashboard.
- Finance BI Training Documents and Procedures - Various training templates and videos made available by SUNY (formerly housed on the Employee Services Portal).
Helpful Hints & Tricks
- How to Use the Search Feature in SUNY BI
- What to do if Campus Name is Null in a BI-Finance Dashboard
- How to Use the Include and Exclude Column Feature
- Customization and Setting a Default Customization (display)