Past Life Sciences Happenings
- Climate Change Causes High, but Predictable, Extinction Risks - Prof. Resit Akçakaya, Ecol. & Evol. et al.
- SBU Researchers Receive $3.8 Million NIH Grant to Develop Drugs for Pain, Inflammation - PI, Prof. Dale Deutsch, BCH - Other BCH Team Members: Prof. Huilin Li and Dr. Martin Kaczocha - and BIO Major Brian Ralph
- SBU Shares in $5 Million NSF Grant for STEM Education - Dr. Ross Nehm, Principal Investigator
- John Wiens et al. Find Surprises in Evolution of Frog Life Cycles
- Joshua Rest Co-Led Study Finds Parasitic Plants Steal Nutrients Genes From Hosts
- World-Renowned Scientist and Stony Brook Professor Eckard Wimmer Named to National Academy of Sciences
Undergraduate Biology, 107-112 CMM/BLL, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY 11794-5110 - 631 632-8530, 631-632-1680 (fax)