AAAS Major/Minor Declaration
Our B.A. degrees prepare our students for local and international careers in education, journalism, law, diplomacy, business, medicine and health sciences.
IF YOU’VE DECIDED TO DECLARE (MAJORS)
- a B.A. in Asian & Asian American Studies ( Balce, Program Director)
- a B.A. in Religious Studies ( Chittick, Program Director)
- a B.A. in Asian & Asian American Studies with Teacher Certification in Chinese (He), Japanese ( Sato), and Korean ( Sohn)
OR MINOR IN
- Asian & Asian American Studies ( Balce)
- China Studies ( Zeng)
- Japanese Studies ( Nagase)
- Korean Studies (Kim)
- South Asian Studies (K. Sridhar)
- Religious Studies ( Chittick)
FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE:
- Download and fill out the Registrar’s Declaration of Major/Minor form from this link
- Note the name of the program director of the Major and/or Minor of your choice.
- Write an email to and get the signature of the director based on your Major and/or Minor of your choice.
- Once your form has the proper signatures from the program director/s, go to the Department of Asian and Asian American Studies , Humanities room 1046. Our staff, Ms. Lynne Foerster or Ms. Darlene Prowse will make a copy of your form and start your student file.
- Lastly, submit the original Registrar’s Declaration of Major/Minor form to the Registrar’s Office in the Administration building.