- The Mattoo Center for India Studies invites students to apply for the Prem & Latha Chandran Scholarship in Hinduism and Vedic Philosophy. Deadline for submission is December 5, 2014. Click here for details. Click here for application.
- The Mattoo Center for India Studies invites students to apply for the Vineet Johnsingh Memorial Scholarship in India Studies. Deadline for submission is December 5, 2014. Click here for details. Click here for application.
- Each year, the China Studies program offers several competitive awards and scholarships in memory of the late Dr. Shiming Hu, Distinguished Teaching Professor and founder of Chinese Studies at Stony Brook. Please click here for information on the Shiming Hu Memorial Scholarships. For the Application/Nomination Form, please click here. Deadline: March 28, 2014.
- The Japan Center at Stony Brook has announced 8th Annual "Japan Center Essay Competition" sponsored by Canon U.S.A. for high school and college students in the New York Metropolitan area. The 1st place winner will receive $3,000 cash award and a Canon camera. Deadline: January 5, 2013. TO APPLY, click here.
- The annual Vineet Johnsingh scholarship is given to a student who demonstrates outstanding academic accomplishment or potential and promise of contribution to the fostering of a better understanding of Indian civilization. Plaase click here for more details. Deadline: April 12, 2012 TO APPLY, click here.
- The Center for India Studies will award an annual scholarship for the study of Hinduism and Vedic Philosophy at Stony Brook University. Please click here for more details. Deadline: April 12, 2012 TO APPLY, click here.
Thanks to generous support from the Korean community and the Stony Brook alumni, the Korean Studies Program has offered various scholarship opportunities to both graduate and undergraduate students for past twenty years. We currently have two undergraduate scholarships available each fall semester. Click here for more information.