Curriculum Committee Forms
Note: Please send forms via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms should not be shared in via Google Docs/Google Drive. If the files are too large to attach to an email, please zip the files before attaching.
- New Course Proposal Form
- Syllabus Template
- Course Description Guidelines
- Stony Brook Curriculum Proposal Form
- Guidelines and Proposals for Undergraduate Online Instruction Courses
- Infrequently Offered Courses
- Bulletin publication cycle
- Independent Readings and Research
- Guidelines for Film and Video Scheduling
- Guidelines for Course Prerequisites
- Guidelines for Course Levels
- General Education Requirement Review Procedures
- Film and Video Policy
New SUNY Planning Guide and Forms
In November 2013, SUNY launched the new Guide to Academic Program Planning and associated new Academic Program Planning forms.
- SUNY Guide to Academic Program Planning - Please review this document before submitting any new program announcements, new program proposals, revisions of existing programs, or requests for discontinuance or deactivation.
- SUNY academic program planning forms - The new required forms can be found on this website. Forms are now required for program revisions and requests for discontinuance and deactivation, as well as for new program announcements and proposals.