AGEP-T FRAME Research Projects
Stony Brook University Open Research Projects*
*List is not exhaustive. You may also select your mentor by visiting the STEM Departments page for links to STEM faculty websites at Stony Brook University. Once identified, the AGEP-T FRAME staff will contact the mentor/department to make the match.
- The Louis and Beatrice Laufer Center for Physical & Quantitative Biology
- Physical and Quantitative Biology (Immediate Opening)
- Department of Pathology
- Biology and Prevention of Cancer Metastasis (Immediate Opening)
- Department of Pharmacological Sciences
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
Brookhaven National Laboratory Open Research Projects*
*List is not exhaustive. You may also visit the BNL website to search for areas of interest. Once identified, the AGEP-T FRAME staff will contact the mentor/department to make the match.
- Collider-Accelerator Department, Renewable Energy Group
- Center for Functional Nanomaterials
- Photon Science, NSLS-II Project Powder Diffraction (XPD) beamline
- Nuclear Science and Technology Department
- Global and Regional Solutions Directorate
- Sustainable Energy Technologies (SET) Department, Renewable Energy Group
AGEP-T (Alliance for Graduate Education and the Professoriate – Transformation) is funded by the National Science Foundation.