You must complete these steps for any courses taken at the following institutions:
- Farmingdale State College
- Fashion Institute of Technology
- Nassau County Community College
- Queensborough Community College
- Queens College
- Rockland Community College
- Suffolk County Community College
To ensure that you receive proper credit for your transfer courses, please follow the steps below to input the course information. This will ensure that you will receive proper credit when you arrive for your schedule orientation.
First, logon on to SOLAR. You will need your SB ID and birth date. Under Student Records & Registration, click on Transfer Credit Evaluation
Click on Evaluate My Transfer Credit.
Select CREATE NEW MODEL
Select the appropriate program, then click Next
Select the name of the institution you attended.
Have a copy of your College transcript(s)in front of you.
- Enter each course in SEMESTER ORDER (starting with your first term of enrollment) EXACTLY as it appears on your transcript regardless of the grade earned. For year, input the calendar year.
- Select or input the subject (i.e., HIS) and course number (i.e., 101) EXACTLY as it appears on your transcript.
- Enter all in progress courses using the IP grade.
- To add additional courses, click the "Add Another Class" button.
- Upon completion, CAREFULLY review the information you entered to make sure it matches EXACTLY as it appears on your transcript.
When you are completely finished, click the "Submit" button. NOTE: once you hit "Submit", you cannot go back to add, change, or update your coursework.