Study Groups + 1
This program allows study groups of 3 to 5 students to apply to add a tutor to their study group meetings.
A "Study Group +1" tutor can:
- Provide guidance to group members as they review class material
- Help clarify course material and work through challenging topics
- Provide effective study tips and strategies
A "Study Group +1" tutor cannot:
- Teach you new material because you missed class
- Help you "cram" for a midterm or final
*PLEASE NOTE: In order to complete the application, you will need to have your group members' names and email addresses, as well as your group's availability.
The more availability you have, the easier it will be for us to pair you with a tutor.
So, please be able to identify a few days & times when your group is available.
SPACE IS LIMITED and ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS!
QUESTIONS? Email: TutoringCenter@stonybrook.edu