Study Groups + 1
This program allows study groups of 2 to 3 students to add a tutor to their study group meetings.
A "Study Group +1" tutor can:
- Provide guidance to group members as they review class material
- Help clarify course material and work through challenging topics
- Provide effective study tips and strategies
A "Study Group +1" tutor cannot:
- Teach you new material because you missed class
- Help you "cram" for a midterm or final
HOW TO SCHEDULE A STUDY GROUPS +1 APPOINTMENT:
- Sign onto our online scheduling system (available starting on Monday, September 11th) and schedule an appointment as usual.
- Immediately email TutoringCenter@stonybrook.edu with your appointment information AND a list of your group members' names & email addresses.
*YOU MUST "cc" ALL GROUP MEMBERS ON THIS EMAIL.
- The ASTC will add your group members to the appointment.
QUESTIONS? Email: TutoringCenter@stonybrook.edu