Welcome to Academic integrity and the Judiciary Process
The Academic Judiciary considers the following:
- Reporting Possible Academic Dishonesty
- Appealing Possible Academic Dishonesty
- Grievances Against Faculty or Staff
There are two entities that handle cases of possible academic dishonesty for West Campus Undergraduates:
- Complaints and accusations for courses taught in the College of Arts & Sciences, the College of Business, the School of Marine and Atmospheric Sciences, the School of Journalism, and offenses not linked to a particular course, are considered by the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs.
- Complaints and accusations for courses taught in the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences are considered by the Committee on Academic Standing and Appeals (CEAS CASA).