Stony Brook Universityintegrity bar Stony Brook University home page

Grievance Against Faculty Member, Teaching Staff, or Department

Note: Your complaint must be initiated within 4 weeks following the incident you are grieving. If in doubt, please call the Academic Judiciary Office at 631-632-7080.

Please complete this form in its entirety.

Login to Edit