Get Started with OU Campus
Here’s how to get started using OU Campus to manage your website:
- Contact us – Fill out this form, letting us know that your department is interested in using the OU Campus CMS to manage your website.
- Intake meeting – We will schedule a brief initial meeting where we will review your site needs and next steps, which will include requesting individual user licenses.
- Provide a site map – Provide us with a site map indicating the main content areas, subpages and homepage features you are requesting, and any links to social media.
- Schedule training – We will schedule you for one of our regular CMS training sessions. Upon completion of the training, your team will be provided with your usernames and passwords and can begin working on your site.
- Site review and launch – We will review the site with you to ensure that the site is functional and all content is accounted for. We will then launch your site, whether it is a new site or replacing an old site.