The Facilities Operations Contract Management Office is responsible for the University's maintenance and service contracts obtained from outside vendors. Responsibilities include: development of service agreements and specifications; preparation of bid documents; monitor performance and quality of services; develop, maintain and forecast annual budgets and manage capital projects. A primary goal of this office is to communicate, follow up and manage the expectations of the University as a client. Specific services provided in support of the University are as follows:
- Facilities operations fleet management
- Contract management of elevators and escalators
- Management for all handicapped automatic doors
- Glass replacement of windows and doors
- Contract development, negotiation and management for all new facilities coming online such as HVAC and building maintenance
- Management of special projects such as elevator modifications and enhancements
A primary goal of this office is to communicate, follow up and manage the expectations of the University as a client.