Logo for Stony Brook University Capital Planning

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the Capital Plan?
The State sets aside funding for University renovation and construction projects in five year increments.
How do I acquire a floor plan for my building?
Submit an application for CADD Drawings of your floor. You can get details in On-line Services.
I need some space room data on my building. Where do I get that?
Contact the Space Inventory Coordinator.

Created by Application Support for Administration
Capital Planning @ Stony Brook University