Accounting Services > Revenue Accounting
The Revenue Accounting section of the Accounting Services is responsible for:
- Quarterly and year-end preparation and submission of the University's Uniform Revenue Accounting System (URAS) trial balance to SUNY System Administration.
- View the PowerPoint Presentation on URAS. (177KB)
- Coordination and distribution of semi-monthly collection remittances from the campus Fees Depository accounts in accordance with SUNY guidelines.
- Preparation of the University's unaudited consolidated financial statements.
- Maintenance of the campus' PeopleSoft Revenue chart of accounts and automatic journal entry system.
- Reconciliation of SUNY collections to the PeopleSoft general ledger.
- Assisting the Budget Office with the preparation of the annual campus dormitory and tuition revenue projections.
- Coordination of all SUTRA program revenue transfers relating to Overseas Academic Program (OAP), Summer Session and contract courses.
- Revenue Transfer Request Form